BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jenny R.
Phoenix , AZ
I really, really wanted to love this as I know the benefits of a vitamin C serum but the truth is.. my skin reacted terribly to it! I've had better luck with other Vit C serums and didn't have to commit to one with such a strong, citrus scent.
Rebecca M.
Benson, NC
Amazing product. Within a few days I saw a huge difference in the texture and the look of my skin. Since I got pregnant I have been struggling with really bad hormonal acne and this seems to be the only thing that helps. I love the smell and I love that its not greasy. Highly recommend.
Shyanne P.
Dayton, TX
Game changer!!! I had a huge sunspot it was dark and I needed it to disappear this had amazing reviews and now I know it was worth every penny!! It's so hydrating and my sun spot is almost gone, plus it's anti aging and my skin already looks better!!!
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I really like this product! I feels sticky at first, but later on, it makes me skin look really good. It may not for for sensitive skin, but it really works for me. It seems to even out my skin tone.
Christina m.
Bel Air, MD
I haven't used it ling enough to know if it's holy grail but I can confidently say that it works! I have already started to see an improvement in the evenness of my skin and overall brightness in the short amount of time I've been using it. I'm excited to continue using it!
Christina M.
This brand does it again!! I love the brightening affect of this vitamin c oil. I also love the smell and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin super oily as I'm prone to oily skin anyway. I would definitely repurchase it again!
Jazmin M.
I received this product as a sample. It made my skin feel hydrated and radiant. I eventually repurchased it in a full size and have been enjoying the benefits ever since. I like how you can get this item in different sized to determine if it will be a holy grail item or something you use as a pick me up.
Barbara R.
Conway, AR
Probably my favorite thing by Ole. The scent is an amazing pick me up in the morning and it makes my skin glowy and plump. In in college so I don't get a lot of sleep but this hides all those all nighters perfectly.
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
Love this product! It has helped with a few dark spots I was developing on my cheeks. Ordered from Sephora.com Ole Henriksen Pure Truth(TM) Vitamin C Youth Activating Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL
Melody W.
Hamilton, OH
Want to try more from this brand ! Been using it for 3 months now and I am really enjoying this ! It has a good price point and is very moisturizing!! And my skin feels hydrated and firmer
how do i get free samples?