BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Anne I.
Island Park, NY
I love how soft and moisturizer my skin feels after using this product. I use it at least 2/3 times a week. If you ever had any doubts about this product let me ease them but telling you this was by far the best gift I have ever received from someone.
Danea D.
Very satisfied with the results.Didn't expect to see improvement since this is my first time using it.I can not debate on wether it has a good price because I got it as a sample at sephora.I would recommend buyers to go get this it works miracles.
Dana A.
This product smells amazing. Very citrusy and refreshing. I think it's ok because it works well but not as effective as other products I've tried. I probably wouldn't repurchase this item. Absorbs quickly and easily.
Taru🎀 D.
Portland, OR
It's a nice and fresh feeling pick me up serum . It's super gentle on my skin. Feels like putting orange juice without the stickiness . It's not my go to . But it's nice to kinda break the monotony of moisturizers .
Georgia S.
Lexington, KY
I love any ole products. The vitamin C products have such a gentle, orange smell that smells delicious. This oil feels cooling against your skin and soothes any irritations. This brand and product are amazing.
Jessica R.
Extremly happy with the results. I have seen a difference in my face. Have been using it a little over 3 months now. And I noticed a difference when I forgot to pull it from my bag when we took a weekend trip. I stopped for about 3 days and was able to notice a dullness coming to my face.
Britney S.
Tempe, AZ
I love using this product before moisturizing my skin and then Applying my make up. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and I love the citrusy sent. It is very gentle on my skin, I would recommend this to others
Wyatt B.
Shiprock, NM
Must have serum in your beauty regimen. I cannot express how much adding a Vitamin C serum to my routine would change how I look at skincare. Over time you do get the Ole glow, and I just using a few drops before my morning makeup routine.
Jenny R.
Phoenix , AZ
I really, really wanted to love this as I know the benefits of a vitamin C serum but the truth is.. my skin reacted terribly to it! I've had better luck with other Vit C serums and didn't have to commit to one with such a strong, citrus scent.
Rebecca M.
Benson, NC
Amazing product. Within a few days I saw a huge difference in the texture and the look of my skin. Since I got pregnant I have been struggling with really bad hormonal acne and this seems to be the only thing that helps. I love the smell and I love that its not greasy. Highly recommend.
how do i get free samples?