BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
Got this for the first time as a sample and fell in love. Not only is the package and product itself a unique color, but the warmth it brings to my face is amazing. Makes me feel less of a need to use heavy makeup and takes away dryness in a snap. I tell everyone about it.
Michelle G.
Longview
Vitamin C is so amazing for the skin. I've really been trying to consistently use it in my daily routine. I've noticed my skin is more even in tone and I don't have texture issues anymore. This is a wonderful product and I'm on my 2nd bottle and will continue to repurchase.
Abby K.
Greenwood, IN
This is an awesome serum for all skin types!! If you're like me and suffer from post acne marks, this serum helps to brighten those marks but also aids in evening out your complexion. Best used at night since the orange tint is real!
Alexandra C.
Annandale, NJ
Definitely brightened my skin and gave it a nice glow. I used it before bed and I woke up with plumper skin and dewy and was a great canvas for my makeup. It's a great product for anyone with dry skin who wants a brightening effect.
Tia H.
Rosedale, NY
I really enjoyed this serum. It did great with "waking up" the skin. Usually my skin would feel tiring and needed to be hydrated and blotted periodically. However when I use this serum, I find that I have to hydrate less and skin looks happier.
BettyJo M.
This product burned and was super oily. I didn't like it, I could get it washed off my face quick enough. I have heard good things about it however it didn't mesh well with my skin. I would not recommend it to sensitive skin users.
Anu N.
This is the best Vitamin C face oil i have tried, its not sticky or overly greasy and a little goes a long way. In fact I use it under makeup for those extra long days. I bought it online, when they had a great discount going.  It is pricey but the quality and the amount you use is so little that it justifies the price.
Camille A.
The first time I used this serum, I fell in love. It's lightweight and has a slight smell to it. I noticed a change in my skin after a week of use. I had natural contour/dark marks under my cheekbones & they have faded away.
Sydney S.
Saginaw, TX
I have young skin but this makes my skin feel so bouncy and relaxed. It was very effective and I'm thankful it was because it was not cheap lol. It was gentle but I would say to use it sparingly. I would buy it again.
Samantha A.
Iowa City, IA
I first used this product to help with acne scars and it did fade my scarring but I think it clogged my pores and I stopped using it so my acne wouldn't be irritated so for the price point I don't think I'd buy again.
how do i get free samples?