BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
JANET P.
I bought this from Sephora as part of a kit and this was a standout product.  I love this serum.  I use it under my day time moisturizer or on its own.  Has a nice citrus scent.  I think my complexion looks brighter and fresher every time I use it.
Chelsey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This was the first serum that I had ever tried, because I received it in an ole henriksen kit. I never really thought I needed serums, but this one is game changing. Smells great, definitely brightens the skin, and all that without breaking the bank.
Caroline S.
Durham, NH
Does not dry down great on the skin. The smell was overpowering. It did feel very nice on the skin however I used it for not a very long time as I got it as a sample. I don't know if I really believe in the effectiveness of vitamin c serums
Crystal K.
This serum was one of the first serums I have used. I liked it it at first but once I tried others, it is no longer my go-to. I bought it as a set from Sephora. I find that the fragrance is a little strong. It had a citrusy scent. It also is a little oily and somewhat irritated my skin. I would recommended someone trying it if they aren't familiar with serums but I wouldn't purchase again.
Therese Q.
Washington, DC
I have combination skin that leans to dry and I love this serum! It helps create maintain a youthful glow.  It is effective in brightening the complexion and helps with hyper pigmentation. It also works really well with my current moisturizer. I would definitely purchase it again!
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
This is one of my absolute FAVORITE serums. I put it on every morning, right after I wash my face. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft, and makes my skin glow. The best part is that it lasts all day! I can come home from work in the evening and my skin still looks and feels great. And, it isn't super heavy like some serums.
Dollie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this serum every morning to help with my acne discoloration. The vitamin C is supposed to lighted the skin and any spots you may have. I think it's defiantly made my spots disappear faster. I will never stop using this product .
Mariah T.
This oil definitely brightened up my skin. It wasn't heavy at all and it absorbed into my skin quickly. It was a great price for what you get. The packaging was simple and cute. O would recommend this product for anyone with dry skin.
Kara K.
Bronx, NY
I've purchased this serum at least 2 or 3 times and I love it. If I see any beauty kit with it I must get it. The Truth Serum adds a brightened effect to my once dull skin. It also mixes well with my other steps in my Skincare regimen.
Alexandra C.
Annandale, NJ
Definitely brightened my skin and gave it a nice glow. I used it before bed and I woke up with plumper skin and dewy and was a great canvas for my makeup. It's a great product for anyone with dry skin who wants a brightening effect.
how do i get free samples?