BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This serum is nice and lightweight.  It does not leave a lot of residue behind and absorbs in to the skin great.  I will admit that I do not use this as consistently as I would like.  But it does help with brightening the complexion and giving more deep hydration back to the skin.
Alexandra T.
Newcastle, OK
This oil is a thick almost sticky and heavily scented of orange. I apply before bed about once a week and when I wake up I have very plump refreshed looking skin. I only use once a week because I have very oily skin and I don't know that I can handle any more but I really enjoy this product.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
One of my favorite and first face oils that I have ever tried. This stuff smells great, hydrated and softened my skin, and brightened my acne spots. I love to apply a serum and then put this oil on top of it a couple times a week to make sure I'm getting some vitamin c brightening on my skin.
Danielle T.
San Diego, CA
I received this product with a box that had a small size of the whole line. To me, the serum wasn't hydrating enough. I felt the line was a bit drying on my skin. That being said I do have fairly dry skin, but I usually categorize myself as normal because my skin isn't super dry. Not my favorite serum but definitely better than others.
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I enjoyed using this product! It made my skin feel really soft! The price is a little high but definitely worth your money! I have combination skin and I didn't notice this making my skin any more oily or causing any blemishes. Still using so I'll update my review on the effects soon.
Angela S.
This is one of my favorite splurge products! There are some nice Vitamin c serums out there, but this product is far and above all that I've tried! It lasts a long time because a little goes a long way.
Bella B.
Absolutely love this oil! I break out so bad and once I started using this product my break outs went away. It's very nourishing and has an amazing orange scent. I ran out and he second I did my entire face broke out. Only thing I don't like is that it is pretty expensive but worth it
Quyen P.
Carrollton, TX
Love the scent and consistency of this product.  It's has a great light citrus scent that is really refreshing.  It terms of product performance though, I was a bit disappointed since I didn't find it to hydrate or revitalize my skin after using it for a few weeks.
Jenna M.
Nicholasville
I wanted this to work but I think it ended up breaking me out! Smells lovely and really did give me a beautiful, hydrated glow BUT I am positive it made my breakouts flare up. So let down, but it just wasn't for me! My friend ended up getting the rest of my sample and loving it!
Hillary H.
This oil smells incredible and it did brighten my skin. However, it is a fairly heavy oil even with proper application with a small amount. My face was noticeably shinier even after washing in the morning. It does last quite a while, so the price is fine. It just didn't wow me.
how do i get free samples?