BY OLE HENRIKSEN #57 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Patricia L.
Enid, OK
This one isn't in my daily routine. But it is pretty good. I use it after traveling or when my face needs some moisture. I first tried it when it came as a sample from Ulta/ Sephora can't remember which one. Then I purchased the full size. It feels really nice on the skin. It's not my HG product. But I will probably buy it again. After I use this one up.
Dayli V.
Tampa, FL
Honestly, this serum did absolutely nothing good for me. It made me breakout in small red spots around my eyes and nose. I continued using it for a month and a half to really give it a shot, but alas, nothing magical happened. There are way better serums out there that are more cost effective than this.
Clarissa G.
Baytown , TX
This oil is everything, a little goes a long way, it's non greasy and smells great. It has really helped bright my skin in conjunction with the orange scrub. I have sensitive skin and it's very gentle non Irritating. I first came across it thru a sephora sample. It's really great skin tightening stuff.
Julie M.
Buffalo, NY
THIS SERUM IS SO GOOD. The vitamin c line from Ole Henrikson is so incredible. I am very impressed. You should know when starting out with the product, it is important to alternate days and many skin types are sensitive if not aloergive to vitamin c, and there is a high concentrate in this product.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I LOVE this stuff. I have dry, sensitive skin and this has helped to hydrate and brighten my skin. This is one product I always have in my bag. It smells okay and comes out in a bright orange color but goes on clear. I usually use 1/2 a pump because 1 full pump gives so much product. Definitely recommend.
Chloe S.
I received a sample of this serum at Sephora, but I'm in love! It makes my face noticeably brighter! I have extremely dry skin, my 50 year old mother had tried it as well and noticed a difference almost instantly!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
This is the truth! It smells so good and I've noticed an overall improvement in my skin in less than a month. I paid it with Dr Jart+ Tiger Grass cream and apply at night or under makeup. It leaves my skin smooth, plump and radiant. its gets 4 out of 5 stars b/c indefinitely made my skin look orange.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This serum is nice and lightweight.  It does not leave a lot of residue behind and absorbs in to the skin great.  I will admit that I do not use this as consistently as I would like.  But it does help with brightening the complexion and giving more deep hydration back to the skin.
Alexandra T.
Newcastle, OK
This oil is a thick almost sticky and heavily scented of orange. I apply before bed about once a week and when I wake up I have very plump refreshed looking skin. I only use once a week because I have very oily skin and I don't know that I can handle any more but I really enjoy this product.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
One of my favorite and first face oils that I have ever tried. This stuff smells great, hydrated and softened my skin, and brightened my acne spots. I love to apply a serum and then put this oil on top of it a couple times a week to make sure I'm getting some vitamin c brightening on my skin.
how do i get free samples?