BY OLE HENRIKSEN #56 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening face oil with pure rosehip oil to provide rich hydration and support skin's natural luminosity. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Pure Truth™ Youth Activating Oil, with naturally derived pure rosehip fruit oil, nurtures and brightens skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this hydrating oil helps restore luminosity and replenishes skin for a softer, more supple, and youthful-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Ole has been using pure rosehip fruit oil at his spa for decades because of its nourishing and brightening properties. Because he insists on minimal processing, the natural golden-orange to red hue of the oil varies from bottle to bottle based on the harvest. This product is vegan. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 women, after 4 weeks: - 97% of users agree this product leaves skin soft- 97% of users agree this product moisturizes skin- 91% of users agree this product creates healthy-looking skin- 91% of users agree this product leaves skin smooth see more...

Buy on Sephora*
kelsi r.
Has a very strong scent and when I wore it to bed, it actually stained my pillow so be cautious about that. It seems to heavily moisturize my face but other than that I haven't noticed anything spectacular about it. I still use it from time to time but don't have any major complaints. I'm unsure how similar this is to their Vitamin C serum but I would use their Vitamin C serum over this!
Irina F.
Vienna, VA
I love the fresh orange scent and the glow my skin gets after using this product. It’s a perfect serum for winter time, when skin need extra hydration and nourishment. Loved the packaging with a little pulp which makes is so easy to use.
It also last a while, I got two bottles and I’m only halfway through my first one. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Katie N.
Riverside, CA
I really enjoyed this product that smell is super fresh very much like you just rubbed in orange on your face but very pleasant. It made my skin feel moisturized and hydrated I would definitely purchase this again although I received it as a gift from influencer. I don’t know that it really made a difference for my skin but I did enjoy it.
Johanne D.
This is bae!. I was always skeptical about using oils on my face because I didn't wanna have a greasy face and was afraid it'd clogged my pores or break me out. This oil didn't do any of that. It have an orangey scent I love. I put this in at night and wake up with brighter, smoother skin. The packaging is beautiful. I will keep using this and would definitely recommend.
Ashleigh w.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this stuff! It smells great. I love using this oil at night with the rest of my Pure Truth stuff I have. It doesnt break out my sensitive oily skin and it sinks in pretty fast, but I wouldnt mind if it didnt since I use it as a night oil. I would definitely repurchase this.
Stephanie M.
I can't say enough good things about this oil. Although when it first goes on it is sticky and slightly yellow, it quickly absorbs and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and light. I have had no breakouts from this, and can tell when I run out and they don't have it at my local store.
desiree A.
I love this stuff! It's collagen boosting and the orange/red undertone is meant to brighten your complexion. It feels amazing on the skin and smells so good! Sometimes my skin can be sensitive to face products but their whole line doesn't bother me at all. Definitely would recommend!
Veronica R.
Gainesville, FL
This oil is absolutely life changing. My skin type is combination, with dry nose and cheek areas but a more oily forehead, and this product works wonders for me! My dry spots are way less dry and my oily spots are less oily! It smells amazing and lasts forever, 100% recommend
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
A friend reccomended this and shortly after I fell in love. It’s excellent for dry skin and smells good and seeps into skin quickly without leaving you oily. I use mine every night before bed for a few weeks now and have noticed a brightness to my skin that wasn’t there before.
Lillian G.
Longwood, FL
The smell of oranges in the morning was the best part. I love the way citrus smells and this hot all the markers. I also like the orange tint because it gives me that morning glow I don’t always seem to have. The only down side would be hw oily it is. I am more on the oily side so it might just be because of my skin type.
how do i get free samples?