BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A powerful activating oil infused with 100 percent pure organic rose hips seed oil, a natural source of active vitamin C, vitamin A, and essential fatty acids, to brighten, repair, and nourish while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Luxurious and lightweight, this brightly citrus-scented potent antiaging treatment oil quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish, and hydrate. Fine lines are visibly reduced and skin is immediately brighter and more radiant. Abundant with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, skin is defended from future damage and balanced—look forward to a brighter future daily. Unprocessed to maintain the highest potency, rose hips oil is a single source of active vitamin A, vitamin C, and high levels of essential fatty acids. Research results:In a consumer usage study: - 100% said their skin looked brighter, more luminous, and glowed - 85% said the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles was visibly reduced see more...

Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Paige L.
Long Beach
the only ole henriksen product that I've ever hated. this gave me chemical burns all over my face. it took days for the redness to clear. not sure if I got a bad batch but I will never use this again. wasted my $$
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
This stuff works great! The ingredients are amazing! I wasn’t disappointed in the results I got using this. Packaging is nice. It succeeded my expectations. Price point isn’t bad. I highly recommend others to try this.
Jennifer F.
Waxhaw, NC
I only use this at night because it turns my skin orange. But it smells amazing, my skin absorbs this product very quickly and it feels nice and soft in the mornings.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
I got this as a free gift when I purchased some Ole Henriksen products after I received the Ole VoxBox and I LOVE this oil. First off, I have dry skin and it gets terribly dry in the winter months (which we're in right now). I press this into my freshly washed and toned skin at night and I swear it really gives that extra hydration to my skin and brightens. I notice a difference in the nights I do use it and the nights I don't use it. It is pretty pricey for the amount you get but I do think when it comes to skin, it's worth it. The smell is VERY citrusy, but it dissipates fairly quick. I've been turned off so many skincare products because the scent is way too strong. I would highly recommend for those who have dry skin as it really works nicely on the skin.
Aristia C.
Laurel
Feels great on my skin. I always forget in which order I'm supposed to put the products on. It works even better when I actually remember to put it on too...haha
Maria P.
This ole henriksen pure youth activating oil is pretty good. Does make my face feel soft and revitalized I can really tell after continued use that my face brightened up, and I got some hydration where my dry patches were. This also helps for dullness, and it is fairly priced! Does take a while for it to sink into skin, while I rub this gently on my face.
Dana B.
seymour, CT
I have oily acne prone skin that is starting to show signs of aging (some fine lines on my forehead). I have been using this for the last week and while I can't speak for long term results, I see an increase in moisture and radiance in my skin. I used this only at night after cleaning and toning my skin. I did not use moisturizer afterward. It did not feel greasy or break me out at all.

It smells like green tea to me.
Miriam B.
I use Ole Henriksen products in my daily routine, but this is not one of my favorite products. I have dry-ccombo skin with some redness and acne. I usually get this product as part of a holiday set, so I end up using it. It makes my skin glow a little and keeps it pretty hydrated, but I just don't think it is anything special and I wouldn't purchase the full size. There are better oils out there so save your money.
Desiree H.
el paso
Ole Henriksen pure truth youth activating oil, is absolutely one of my must have I've been using this product for over a year, almost two. Wow it's absolutely amazing. It takes my sling from looking dull to making my skin pop and glow. I use it under my my make up and I can't live without it. My skin just soaks it up. A little goes a long way. I pump a bit in my hand to warm it up then apply it to my face. Absolutely in love.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Is this product comparable to the ole henriksen serum?
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
Do this turn your face orangey? I've used it a few times and my skin looks a little orange when I do. What all did this product do for your face?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this actually an oil? It looks like a cream in the bottle..
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for oily skin??
Priscilla G.
Is this the same as the other oils they have?