Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sanihe R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reaaaally love this brand! All their stuffs are very nice and cool! This one specially make me feel my face tight and cleand!
Effa T.
Rochester
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I'm just writing a review on this product but I can't honestly say I love or hate it because I literally used it one time
ladllayne p.
E esse olhinho facial? Noooooossa melhor coisa para se poder passar na pele, super idrata a pele e deixa com cheirinho otimo
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh! Love this product and would highlyrecommend this product to anyone. You have to try it.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial spray, it leaves my skin looking refreshed and hydrated. The price is higher than I like to pay though.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
It's alright. I'm not a huge fan of facial spritzer because they don't do much for my skin. I didn't enjoy the smell either
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels soo good applied to your face and when you wash it off you get a boost of being alert. It wakes up your skin.
Hillary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this facial water! Has an amazing smell and comes in attractive packaging! Makes my face feel smooth and refreshed
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and great to keep your face hydrated through out the day. It goes great with his nurture me moisturizer.
Jerrica C.
San Antonio
This product will definitely refresh your skin! I use this during the day when I need a little "wake - me - up"