Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Smells amazing and great to keep your face hydrated through out the day. It goes great with his nurture me moisturizer.
ladllayne p.
ladllayne p.
E esse olhinho facial? Noooooossa melhor coisa para se poder passar na pele, super idrata a pele e deixa com cheirinho otimo
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
This facial water keeps my skin alive and feeling refreshed in all sorts of weather.  I love the smell and the packaging is quiet cute.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Love this facial water! Has an amazing smell and comes in attractive packaging! Makes my face feel smooth and refreshed
Gisela F.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Awesome and doesn't leave skin feeling oily. Refreshes skin and entire soul. Effective and pretty inexpensive
Anjelica M.
Anjelica M.
Smells fabulous!!! However...price isn't worth the products! There are many other better options out there.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Spring Lake, MI
This smellls so good cools and refreshes. Also tames redness. Nice under makeup but not great over it.
Jerrica C.
Jerrica C.
San Antonio
This product will definitely refresh your skin! I use this during the day when I need a little "wake - me - up"
Keisha S.
Keisha S.
Corinth, MS
I use this for everything to tone my face to set my makeup I wouldn't use any other brand than this
Lin P.
Lin P.
Atlanta
I loooove this stuff, it has a good smell. It feels really refreshing when I use it. I use it daily