Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is cute because works perfectly to my bodyand also smells so good i 100% recomend this, this is the only product of thid brand i have tried
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray smells amazing! I use it any time my face feels dry, makes my skin feel moisturized and fresh feeling whenever I need a pick me up
Melina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleanses my skin in an easy way, it is excellent for removing any residue of makeup, tones the skin while moisturizing it in a gentle way
Elizabeth P.
This facial water keeps my skin alive and feeling refreshed in all sorts of weather.  I love the smell and the packaging is quiet cute.
Jozet G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the best face mist I have tried on the market. Rather you need freshen or a little bit of extra moisture I love this.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells delicious and keeps my skin beautifully hydrated. I love using this on clients after their skin has been prepped for makeup
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So refreshing and great spray. Fine mist that will not disrupt your makeup. I like to pop this in the fridge and use before dead
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this stuff: he's super dry and it's great to hydrate with throughout the day with half the effort of moisturizer
Jolida C.
I prefer this over any other spray. I have extremely dry skin and I constantly use this spray as a refresher throughout the day.
Chelsea B.
Conroe, TX
AMAZING! That's all I have to say. My first bottle was bought for me. Ran out. Had to get more. This stuff is seriously amazing.