Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Kayla R.
San Benito
I love this Facial water product so much. It didn't disappoint me ever time I used it on going out activates. It was very easy to learn how to use it. It came in a nice package very neatly and very professional.
Bradley S.
This smells amazing! I was so shocked at how much I loved dissent I kept spraying it and spraying it! I put it on after a moisturizer and went to bed the next morning when I woke up my Face was so incredibly soft!it is aGreat facial spray
Jordan G.
I've been using this as a last step in my night time skincare routine to just give it a last little refreshing moisture. It's okay, but I don't notice it doing a ton.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
As soon as you spritz this into the skin it's a calming sensation. I love the nurture me line. Perfect for redness relief. Ole Henriksen Nurture Me™ Facial Water 4 oz
Missy D.
This product smells amazing! I am in love. it hydrates and makes my face feel fully refreshed and I love that I can use it before and after my makeup. It works as a setting spray!
Jocelin g.
I loved the smell of it! I use it after I apply foundation and I find it useful to help blend my makeup for flawlessly. I've recommended it to several of my friends already!!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Like products with all natural ingredients because I don't like to use chemicals on my skin because they give me a reaction and skin absorbs most of your chemical I love this product because it's natural and it is good for my skin.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I wish i had more ole henriksen products!! Their products are all so good! I use this facial water spray whenever my face is feelin a bit dry. Its really nice!
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
Beautiful to prep, set, and hydrate the skin! This is definitely one of those sprays that multi task. Has the most amazing fruity smell, all around pleased!