Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Bradley S.
Bradley S.
This smells amazing! I was so shocked at how much I loved dissent I kept spraying it and spraying it! I put it on after a moisturizer and went to bed the next morning when I woke up my Face was so incredibly soft!it is aGreat facial spray
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
I really love the way it makes my skin feel. It's a nice product to Have. It really brightens your skin up and I have combination skin and it has held me
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
I've been using this as a last step in my night time skincare routine to just give it a last little refreshing moisture. It's okay, but I don't notice it doing a ton.
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Chino Hills , CA
As soon as you spritz this into the skin it's a calming sensation. I love the nurture me line. Perfect for redness relief. Ole Henriksen Nurture Me™ Facial Water 4 oz
Cecilia L.
Cecilia L.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray smells amazing! I use it any time my face feels dry, makes my skin feel moisturized and fresh feeling whenever I need a pick me up
Missy D.
Missy D.
This product smells amazing! I am in love. it hydrates and makes my face feel fully refreshed and I love that I can use it before and after my makeup. It works as a setting spray!
Jocelin g.
Jocelin g.
I loved the smell of it! I use it after I apply foundation and I find it useful to help blend my makeup for flawlessly. I've recommended it to several of my friends already!!
Jozet G.
Jozet G.
This has to be the best face mist I have tried on the market. Rather you need freshen or a little bit of extra moisture I love this.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Smells delicious and keeps my skin beautifully hydrated. I love using this on clients after their skin has been prepped for makeup
Tinkey K.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Like products with all natural ingredients because I don't like to use chemicals on my skin because they give me a reaction and skin absorbs most of your chemical I love this product because it's natural and it is good for my skin.