Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
This facial spray is great for a refresh that leaves skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I did not find that it set anything very well. Great for a quick spray toner though.
Irma paola A.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Ole is an amaaaazing brand, i actually meet him and believe in him and his products so much, everything is amazing. This facial mist is awesome as a toner, to set makeup and to refresh the skin, smells amazing and hydrates incredibly!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale , PA
The smell! The smell deserves 5 stars alone, it's absolutely amazing! I use this spray before, during, after my makeup and all throughout the day for a quick refresh. Love it!
Jola M.
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
These are so fun to use! I bought a trio set and I gave one to my friend, she loved hers too. They don't make a huge difference skin wise, but they make a huge difference when it comes to refreshing the skin during dry days (particularly indoors and in the office)
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Calms and hydrates even the driest, most sensitive skin, ProVitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts instantly soothe and moisturize skin. You will feel in a spa.
Tanvi G.
Tanvi G.
Troy, MI
I have huge pores and oily sebum by the end of the day especially on my nose but after using this spray about 2x per week for a month I noticed a significant difference.
Alissa L.
Alissa L.
Lakewood , OH
It's good facial mist, my skin feels hydrated and refreshed when I put it on. Not sure if I'm really receiving the skincare when applied over makeup. Overall it's an okay spray I would possibly repurchase again
Fennella D.
Fennella D.
The smell is a little overwhelming for me. I don't do scents. It makes skin feel good. I will have to try the vitamin C one as I might be able to tolerate the scent more
Damaris I.
Damaris I.
Tucson, AZ
Extremely hydrating spray. I was not a big fan of the nozzle because it would spritz way too much but it was very gentle on the face. I would only use this with my skin care routine.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
San Benito
I love this Facial water product so much. It didn't disappoint me ever time I used it on going out activates. It was very easy to learn how to use it. It came in a nice package very neatly and very professional.