Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
This facial water is nice it gives my skin a nice boost and a nice glow after using. I like to use it in the morning when I first wake up too wake my skin up and make me look alittle more alive and glowing.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this on my clients. It works fantastic with all skin types, especially the sensitive and tired-looking skin. It always works GREAT with a beauty blender to soften up any liquid/cream foundation.
Bella T.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite facial spray. It always meets my expectations, and does the job. It has cute packaging and is super functional. I am a repeat user. I use this everyday!! There's nothing I'd rather use.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm absolutely in love with the gentle scent of this amazing facial mist. I got this from Sephora and I think I might need to go get more soon!! Love using this after I apply moisturizer or to set my makeup
Cameo Z.
This softener is great for hydration but I am personally not a huge fan of the sweet smell. It is not so bad that I quit using it but I am looking for a replacement that doesn't have such a strong smell. I does help with hydration though.
Heather D.
I love this product. It makes my face feel refreshed especially after the gym or being outside. The bottle is very eye catching too! This was the first time I used this product and I really enjoyed it.
Tara W.
Waupaca , WI
First of all, I love the Nuture Me line. The smell is incredible and the products feel amazing. My skin feels incredibly hydrated after using this mist. Easy to use anytime of the day, even over makeup!
Andy P.
I loves this facial spray. It's infused with natural products and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and that "ole glow." Purchased through Sephora, it really helped with hydration all day. I have one for home and one for work.
Alyssa I.
This stuff burns my face if I spray it on directly. It is way too harsh! I like to use it to wet my beauty blender but that's about it. I would save your money or buy the orange one instead.
Abonique C.
This is the best facial water for his brand. I love the consistency of the product. It doesn't come out too much or too little. It does what it says it'll do and it was very effective for me.