Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Abonique C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best facial water for his brand. I love the consistency of the product. It doesn't come out too much or too little. It does what it says it'll do and it was very effective for me.
Alyssa I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff burns my face if I spray it on directly. It is way too harsh! I like to use it to wet my beauty blender but that's about it. I would save your money or buy the orange one instead.
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product!!! This made my skin feel amazing! This was definitely an effective product! I absolutely love the color of the packaging. I have very gentle skin and it didn't cause any problems! I'll definitely buy this again!
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssss! I would buy this repeatedly. I tried this out because it was on sale for $12 and I thought it was worth a shot. It has been my favorite and I now have backups so I don't run out!
Kimmie K.
Personally for me, because I have normal/oily skin, however anyone with dry skin will fall in love. It's super hydrating and makes the skin feel refreshed and sets your makeup! Also, the price point is great too.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
This facial spray is great for a refresh that leaves skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I did not find that it set anything very well. Great for a quick spray toner though.
Rachel T.
Ruffs Dale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell! The smell deserves 5 stars alone, it's absolutely amazing! I use this spray before, during, after my makeup and all throughout the day for a quick refresh. Love it!
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ole is an amaaaazing brand, i actually meet him and believe in him and his products so much, everything is amazing. This facial mist is awesome as a toner, to set makeup and to refresh the skin, smells amazing and hydrates incredibly!
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Calms and hydrates even the driest, most sensitive skin, ProVitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts instantly soothe and moisturize skin. You will feel in a spa.
Alissa L.
Lakewood , OH
It's good facial mist, my skin feels hydrated and refreshed when I put it on. Not sure if I'm really receiving the skincare when applied over makeup. Overall it's an okay spray I would possibly repurchase again