Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Heather D.
Heather D.
I love this product. It makes my face feel refreshed especially after the gym or being outside. The bottle is very eye catching too! This was the first time I used this product and I really enjoyed it.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm absolutely in love with the gentle scent of this amazing facial mist. I got this from Sephora and I think I might need to go get more soon!! Love using this after I apply moisturizer or to set my makeup
Tara W.
Tara W.
Waupaca , WI
First of all, I love the Nuture Me line. The smell is incredible and the products feel amazing. My skin feels incredibly hydrated after using this mist. Easy to use anytime of the day, even over makeup!
Andy P.
Andy P.
I loves this facial spray. It's infused with natural products and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and that "ole glow." Purchased through Sephora, it really helped with hydration all day. I have one for home and one for work.
Abonique C.
Abonique C.
This is the best facial water for his brand. I love the consistency of the product. It doesn't come out too much or too little. It does what it says it'll do and it was very effective for me.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
This stuff burns my face if I spray it on directly. It is way too harsh! I like to use it to wet my beauty blender but that's about it. I would save your money or buy the orange one instead.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
Awesome product!!! This made my skin feel amazing! This was definitely an effective product! I absolutely love the color of the packaging. I have very gentle skin and it didn't cause any problems! I'll definitely buy this again!
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
Yasssss! I would buy this repeatedly. I tried this out because it was on sale for $12 and I thought it was worth a shot. It has been my favorite and I now have backups so I don't run out!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Louisville, KY
I love all of their facial sprays! They feel very refreshing on my dry skin. I they're a good value for what you get. I purchased this for the first time, and really liked adding it to my skincare. I would recommend.
Kimmie K.
Kimmie K.
Personally for me, because I have normal/oily skin, however anyone with dry skin will fall in love. It's super hydrating and makes the skin feel refreshed and sets your makeup! Also, the price point is great too.