Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #30 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Angelica A.
This product was great. I only bought it one time it lasted me and worked wonderful. I bought it at Walmart with my sister. the packaging was nice I guess. yes I would buy it again and recommend it to people.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing, sort of like dreamsicles. It instantly hydrates the face and gives a natural glow to your skin. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I would recommend it to others!
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this on my clients. It works fantastic with all skin types, especially the sensitive and tired-looking skin. It always works GREAT with a beauty blender to soften up any liquid/cream foundation.
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial water is nice it gives my skin a nice boost and a nice glow after using. I like to use it in the morning when I first wake up too wake my skin up and make me look alittle more alive and glowing.
Bella T.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite facial spray. It always meets my expectations, and does the job. It has cute packaging and is super functional. I am a repeat user. I use this everyday!! There's nothing I'd rather use.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love with the gentle scent of this amazing facial mist. I got this from Sephora and I think I might need to go get more soon!! Love using this after I apply moisturizer or to set my makeup
Cameo Z.
This softener is great for hydration but I am personally not a huge fan of the sweet smell. It is not so bad that I quit using it but I am looking for a replacement that doesn't have such a strong smell. I does help with hydration though.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It makes my face feel refreshed especially after the gym or being outside. The bottle is very eye catching too! This was the first time I used this product and I really enjoyed it.
Tara W.
Waupaca , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, I love the Nuture Me line. The smell is incredible and the products feel amazing. My skin feels incredibly hydrated after using this mist. Easy to use anytime of the day, even over makeup!
Andy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loves this facial spray. It's infused with natural products and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and that "ole glow." Purchased through Sephora, it really helped with hydration all day. I have one for home and one for work.