Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Katlin Q.
Bellevue
This makes my skin feel nourished after I use it. It also feels very plumping and hydrating. Sometimes I spray it over my makeup just to refresh my skin. This never makes me breakout or anything. I would recommend this spray. Only thing I would change is the price
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, my skin had gotten incredibly dry during the winter. This just helped and made my skin so soothing. I use it as a final step to my skin care at night and use it as a setting spray after makeup in the mornings.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is way too heavy when it's sprayed. It's like a jet shot and doesn't sink in very well. Unless they fixed the nozzle with the new packaging I won't be trying this again. The smell is ok, glad it dissipated fast
Kendra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like This product, but I guess I had higher expectations. It smells good and hydrates well. I just expected it to hydrate more than it did. It tingles a little bit. I would purchase again. I like this line of product.
Vanessa J.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of their facial sprays! They feel very refreshing on my dry skin. I they're a good value for what you get. I purchased this for the first time, and really liked adding it to my skincare. I would recommend.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box, was total crazy about, didn't care for the smell and I'm not against recommending it, it was very refreshing to the skin, I just wouldn't repurchase for myself.
Adam F.
Brick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this along with the rest of the nuture me line. I cant get enough. There is not a line i have tried thats better. This facial spray i use to hyrdate but also use as a toner, you can feel it doing magic. The scent can be strong but im used to
It.
Cilver C.
Parker, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this mist on clients. It's safe for sensitive skin types, smells absolutely amazing, and adds in the perfect amount of hydration. It's also not too pricey, which is great. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Dylan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so hydrating! It makes my skin very toned and hydrated! I bought this at Sephora. I definitely recommend this product! The packaging is very clean and suttle, which I like. It most definitely met my expectations, even exceeded them!
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing, sort of like dreamsicles. It instantly hydrates the face and gives a natural glow to your skin. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I would recommend it to others!