Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Adam F.
Adam F.
Brick
I use this along with the rest of the nuture me line. I cant get enough. There is not a line i have tried thats better. This facial spray i use to hyrdate but also use as a toner, you can feel it doing magic. The scent can be strong but im used to
It.
Cilver C.
Cilver C.
Parker, CO
I love using this mist on clients. It's safe for sensitive skin types, smells absolutely amazing, and adds in the perfect amount of hydration. It's also not too pricey, which is great. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Dylan C.
Dylan C.
This product is so hydrating! It makes my skin very toned and hydrated! I bought this at Sephora. I definitely recommend this product! The packaging is very clean and suttle, which I like. It most definitely met my expectations, even exceeded them!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I have been learning to really care for my face. This has been an eye opening product for me. I have tried several brands, but this is my favorite! I have dry skin. I hope this helps others with my skin type.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
This product was great. I only bought it one time it lasted me and worked wonderful. I bought it at Walmart with my sister. the packaging was nice I guess. yes I would buy it again and recommend it to people.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
This product smells amazing, sort of like dreamsicles. It instantly hydrates the face and gives a natural glow to your skin. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I would recommend it to others!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
This facial water is nice it gives my skin a nice boost and a nice glow after using. I like to use it in the morning when I first wake up too wake my skin up and make me look alittle more alive and glowing.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this on my clients. It works fantastic with all skin types, especially the sensitive and tired-looking skin. It always works GREAT with a beauty blender to soften up any liquid/cream foundation.
Bella T.
Bella T.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite facial spray. It always meets my expectations, and does the job. It has cute packaging and is super functional. I am a repeat user. I use this everyday!! There's nothing I'd rather use.
Cameo Z.
Cameo Z.
This softener is great for hydration but I am personally not a huge fan of the sweet smell. It is not so bad that I quit using it but I am looking for a replacement that doesn't have such a strong smell. I does help with hydration though.