Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I love everything Ole Henriksen and this facial mist is a must if you have dry, thirsty skin. I use it alone and over my makeup during the day for an extra boost of moisture... it's toally refreshing and smells great too! I got mine at Sephora inside Jcpenney!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I had never tried a product like this one before but enjoyed using it and plan on recommending it to family and friends!  I didn't have any expectations going into it but it is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed.  I will be using this as much as possible!
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I love spraying this on my skin when I wake up in the morning. It's a super hydrating facial mist with a really nice cucumber scent. The price is really good as well, and I would recommend to anyone who wants to add some hydration back into their skin.
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
These are so fun to use! I bought a trio set and I gave one to my friend, she loved hers too. They don't make a huge difference skin wise, but they make a huge difference when it comes to refreshing the skin during dry days (particularly indoors and in the office)
Nicole
This facial mist is absolutely wonderful especially during the winter time. I have dry skin during the cold months and this mist refreshes my face throughout the day. I keep this in my purse for ease access. Although this product is great, it's a bit pricey and it's not a necessity.
Kendall S.
Villa Rica, GA
I love everything by Ole!! This product leaves my face feeling like it's being treated even hours after application. I will buy this when I run out and I will recommend to everyone. This is definitely a staple in my skin care routine!
Liz C.
Cheektowaga, NY
So so soooo nice. It smells like berries and heaven. If you're dry it's so hydrating but if your oily it won't mess your face up either. This also is great for days when you're just running around with no makeup on and want a good glow. Perfect for sensitive skin as well.
Katlin Q.
Bellevue
This makes my skin feel nourished after I use it. It also feels very plumping and hydrating. Sometimes I spray it over my makeup just to refresh my skin. This never makes me breakout or anything. I would recommend this spray. Only thing I would change is the price
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Waste of money. I'm not one to complain on smells, they generally don't bother me but this smells awful. It's also kind of hard to mist on your face because once the product gets anywhere near your eyes be prepared for some burning and stinging.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I love this product, my skin had gotten incredibly dry during the winter. This just helped and made my skin so soothing. I use it as a final step to my skin care at night and use it as a setting spray after makeup in the mornings.