Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I had never tried a product like this one before but enjoyed using it and plan on recommending it to family and friends!  I didn't have any expectations going into it but it is very gentle on your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed.  I will be using this as much as possible!
Nicole
Nicole
This facial mist is absolutely wonderful especially during the winter time. I have dry skin during the cold months and this mist refreshes my face throughout the day. I keep this in my purse for ease access. Although this product is great, it's a bit pricey and it's not a necessity.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love everything by Ole!! This product leaves my face feeling like it's being treated even hours after application. I will buy this when I run out and I will recommend to everyone. This is definitely a staple in my skin care routine!
Liz C.
Liz C.
Cheektowaga, NY
So so soooo nice. It smells like berries and heaven. If you're dry it's so hydrating but if your oily it won't mess your face up either. This also is great for days when you're just running around with no makeup on and want a good glow. Perfect for sensitive skin as well.
Katlin Q.
Katlin Q.
Bellevue
This makes my skin feel nourished after I use it. It also feels very plumping and hydrating. Sometimes I spray it over my makeup just to refresh my skin. This never makes me breakout or anything. I would recommend this spray. Only thing I would change is the price
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
I love this product, my skin had gotten incredibly dry during the winter. This just helped and made my skin so soothing. I use it as a final step to my skin care at night and use it as a setting spray after makeup in the mornings.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
This stuff is way too heavy when it's sprayed. It's like a jet shot and doesn't sink in very well. Unless they fixed the nozzle with the new packaging I won't be trying this again. The smell is ok, glad it dissipated fast
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I received a sample of this product in a subscription box, was total crazy about, didn't care for the smell and I'm not against recommending it, it was very refreshing to the skin, I just wouldn't repurchase for myself.
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
I like This product, but I guess I had higher expectations. It smells good and hydrates well. I just expected it to hydrate more than it did. It tingles a little bit. I would purchase again. I like this line of product.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Waste of money. I'm not one to complain on smells, they generally don't bother me but this smells awful. It's also kind of hard to mist on your face because once the product gets anywhere near your eyes be prepared for some burning and stinging.