Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
The cucumber and rose scent transports you to a spa like atmosphere as you set your makeup or refresh your face through the day. First time user; I bought this at sephora and I adore everything about the product itself however, unless they change the nozzle part of the packaging I will not be repurchasing. It was too narrow and for clogged to often or just wouldn't spray.
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
This is a nice facial mist that I bought to use as a toner. I really don't like the smell of it but it did tone my skin. I also don't really like the mist the bottle has. It's too fine. I need something more hydrating. I would not repurchase this. I would recommend this to people with normal to oily skin. Or anyone who REALLY likes the smell of cucumbers.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is always acting up and luckily I have the routine to keep it in check and looking healthy. I start with my facial cleanser and scrub, follow with my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum, then let that dry and apply my Loreal moisturizer and finish with a generous mist of this amazing Ole Henriksen mist that truly 'nurtures' my skin.
Julia M.
Arlington, VA
I tried this in store, and it has a distinctly cucumber scent. I wasn't sure about how it felt on my skin - I know it's meant to be for sensitive/reactive skin, but I swear it stung ever so slightly. It was very strange. I threw it in my basket, THEN sprayed the tester on my face, and as I was walking around the store, I ended up deciding against it because I was unimpressed and even wary of the sensation it was giving me. Give it a try before you buy if you're sensitive.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this on a whim last summer only to find out it doesn't do much for me. I should've got the green version for mattefying. The smell is really nice and it feels refreshing on your skin. I was just a dummy and didn't pick out the right one. I would probably give it more stars if that was the case.
Stephanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good refresher spray that helps calm my skin after using a peel or wearing a lot of makeup and taking it off. It really help aid in calming red skin with the nurture me facial moisturizer. I recommend this for anyone with red skin that they want gone or lessened or from sunburnt skin or windburn also.
Lauline G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the fresh rose scent of this facial spray. It is almost as good as my current favorite which is the Mario Badesau! I think the Ole spray is more hydrating than most, however isn't the best for a refresher of makeup as it is super super hydrating. Definitely is a perfect pick me up post-gym workout!
Lyntoy D.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best products ever, I just literally ran out of the nurture me spray. I love the product it makes my skin so smooth and matte and helps to control and combat my t zone oils that I combine with the daily moisturizer as well
Christy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has such an amazing smell & is great if you have sensitive skin or rosácea. It definitely helps calm down the skin and just give it a nice refreshing boost of a lot of good ingredients. I would honestly recommend to try out any and all of Ole Henriksons products.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First let me start saying about the scent, so good, fresh and relaxing. This spray is great for sensitive and irritated skin. Can be used as a final step to skincare at night or as a setting spray after applying makeup in the morning. Great product and I recommend it!