Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
Purchased this on a whim last summer only to find out it doesn't do much for me. I should've got the green version for mattefying. The smell is really nice and it feels refreshing on your skin. I was just a dummy and didn't pick out the right one. I would probably give it more stars if that was the case.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Really good refresher spray that helps calm my skin after using a peel or wearing a lot of makeup and taking it off. It really help aid in calming red skin with the nurture me facial moisturizer. I recommend this for anyone with red skin that they want gone or lessened or from sunburnt skin or windburn also.
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
I absolutely love the fresh rose scent of this facial spray. It is almost as good as my current favorite which is the Mario Badesau! I think the Ole spray is more hydrating than most, however isn't the best for a refresher of makeup as it is super super hydrating. Definitely is a perfect pick me up post-gym workout!
Lyntoy D.
Lyntoy D.
Fort Smith, AR
The best products ever, I just literally ran out of the nurture me spray. I love the product it makes my skin so smooth and matte and helps to control and combat my t zone oils that I combine with the daily moisturizer as well
Christy C.
Christy C.
This has such an amazing smell & is great if you have sensitive skin or rosácea. It definitely helps calm down the skin and just give it a nice refreshing boost of a lot of good ingredients. I would honestly recommend to try out any and all of Ole Henriksons products.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
First let me start saying about the scent, so good, fresh and relaxing. This spray is great for sensitive and irritated skin. Can be used as a final step to skincare at night or as a setting spray after applying makeup in the morning. Great product and I recommend it!
Catrina E.
Catrina E.
Reno, NV
I like the simplicity and light scent of this product. I like to use it prior to applying my OleHenriken face cream before I go to bed. I don't know how well the spray does at calming my skin by itself. But I feel that my skin is well hydrated and calmer when I use this in combination with the face cream.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
First off the smell is amaazing! Just like the nurture me moisturizer! I don't mind paying the cost of good skincare because one this stuff lasts and it works! I've been using it since it came out! It's great for when your skin is craving moisture and needs soothing!
Socia S.
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I love everything Ole Henriksen and this facial mist is a must if you have dry, thirsty skin. I use it alone and over my makeup during the day for an extra boost of moisture... it's toally refreshing and smells great too! I got mine at Sephora inside Jcpenney!
Sadie P.
Sadie P.
S Dartmouth, MA
I love spraying this on my skin when I wake up in the morning. It's a super hydrating facial mist with a really nice cucumber scent. The price is really good as well, and I would recommend to anyone who wants to add some hydration back into their skin.