Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Keisha S.
Corinth, MS
I use this for everything to tone my face to set my makeup I wouldn't use any other brand than this
Marissa C.
Anderson
I use this everyday in the winter to help with moisture. It's very helpful at locking in moisture
Elena A.
Resfreshing & Hydrating. I use it throught the day whenever I feel the need to refresh my face.
Ammiee A.
Houston
Love to try them out slavishly kaleidoscopic jellyfish Malakoff huddled t dispel kamala malls
Hannah B.
I love it. So refreshing 😆 it makes my foundation look fresh again halfway through the day.
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
Get prep spray for skincare or makeup! The scent is really calming and soothing as well!
Blake D.
Has to be one of my favorite products, there's no product that can transform this much!
Alejandra C.
Danbury, CT
I like the product but I have to used twice to feel it. A little bit expensive for me
Baylie B.
Winnipeg
This smells so good but that’s kind of the only great thing about it. It doesn’t come out as a fine mist, it feels more like a water gun to the face. And I didn’t feel like it really helped moisturizing my skin any more than when I just use a moisturizer
Nina M.
Toronto
I cant even explain to you what this does exactly. Every-time i sprayed this on my face it would literally sting and hurt and i saw no difference in my skin after i started using it. Especially for the price it is not worth the pain!