Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Katherine G.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mist I enjoy to apply before I put on makeup. I have really dry skin so this helps to add another layer of moisture. When I apply this before makeup it makes my primer and foundation glide on.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this product. Firstly, I love Ole Henrickson products because they're always such a high quality. I use this spray after I cleanse/do any masks and it's sooooo hydrating and refreshing. I would highly recommend!!
Dre B.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial mist is really nice! I like to use it to emulsify a clay mask quickly before rinsing it off, before my primer, or to dampen my beautyblender! It smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling supple and fresh!
Imani M.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
If all of his sprays this is the best for dry skin. The packaging is nice you can throw it in your bag and take it win you. I got mine at Sephora and the price was great as well for the product! It's worth a try but not my favorite
Gian T.
Toronto , Ontario
Quick fix to use when your skin needs a little boost of hydration. I use it before or after my makeup and it helps it look healthy and glowy.
Chanelle R.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my go to facial mists. You can use it through the day I love to use this to set my makeup and refresh my skin. It's nice and hydrating
Ariel L.
Laval, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps hydrate and soothe the skin. Really good for anyone with sensitive skin, especially someone who has rosacea
mia m.
Lakefield , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
good but have used other ones with more beneficial ingredients still a nice product however