Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Alejandra C.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the product but I have to used twice to feel it. A little bit expensive for me
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gym bag ESSENTIAL!!!! I found after starting back to the gym full-time this I was getting bumps and minor acne around my forehead and throughout my jawline! I started looking for items that were quick and easy to add to my gym bag and found myself grabbing for this product alongside Sephora Collection Make-Up Wipes and the Renewed Hope In A Jar as a moisturizer. Super quick and easy 3 step routine that has gotten rid of the problem immediately!
Annabelle H.
montreal , QC
If you have money to spend this is a great product! It's super refreshing and hydrating, however I'm not easily sold on beautifully packaged "fancy water". I didn't buy this, but whenever I feel like a having a little pick me up while shopping at Sephora, I'll reach for this or Fresh's facial rose water. Would I recommend? Only if you're a mist junkie or if you're unable to find a more affordable option that performs the same.
Heleen E.
This facial spray is an absolute favorite! For a spray I first thought it was pricey (C$ 28 if I'm not wrong) but I did really notice the difference when using it and when not using it. My face felt hydrated and stayed like that. Also my make up had a good effect when using this!
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product if you are a dry skin type or even combo skin type. This product is very gent to your skin ! I love to even use it as a prep spray before putting my makeup. It is very good but I do prefer something that is very moisturizing as a toner !
Tamara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! so hydrating i use it as a prep and after makeup. very good for sensitive skin and reduces redness. met my expectations! would recommend to anyone, especially dry skin. very effective. would buy again. I love it, not too expensive either!
Amber P.
Bedford, NS
I enjoy using this face mist as a light spritz on days where I don't apply moisturizer to my skin. It feels amazing with a freshly washed face especially. This works amazing on my skin and it definitely something I would repurchase! 100% Recommend
Betty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A pretty good toner and is in a convenient spray form. I am not a fan of cucumber scent and was a bit worried that I will dislike the scent. I ordered it online in a set so I didn't get to try it out before purchasing. The scent doesn't bother me too much which is a relief. It is hydrating And refreshing.
Cass S.
Love this spray to calm my skin and hydrate! Great price point but you need to smell before you buy because it's a strong but natural smell ( I love it). The only improvement would be that the spay itself could be a softer mist but it's not bad at all
Amber A.
Toronto, ON
It has a beautiful scent! It is a fantastic gentle, hydrating and refreshing mist. I purchased mine at Sephora. I am a first time user. I will be buying it again. Love it! Great refresh throughout the day!