Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
I love this product if you are a dry skin type or even combo skin type. This product is very gent to your skin ! I love to even use it as a prep spray before putting my makeup. It is very good but I do prefer something that is very moisturizing as a toner !
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
I love it! so hydrating i use it as a prep and after makeup. very good for sensitive skin and reduces redness. met my expectations! would recommend to anyone, especially dry skin. very effective. would buy again. I love it, not too expensive either!
Betty L.
Betty L.
A pretty good toner and is in a convenient spray form. I am not a fan of cucumber scent and was a bit worried that I will dislike the scent. I ordered it online in a set so I didn't get to try it out before purchasing. The scent doesn't bother me too much which is a relief. It is hydrating And refreshing.
Cass S.
Cass S.
Love this spray to calm my skin and hydrate! Great price point but you need to smell before you buy because it's a strong but natural smell ( I love it). The only improvement would be that the spay itself could be a softer mist but it's not bad at all
Amber P.
Amber P.
Bedford, NS
I enjoy using this face mist as a light spritz on days where I don't apply moisturizer to my skin. It feels amazing with a freshly washed face especially. This works amazing on my skin and it definitely something I would repurchase! 100% Recommend
Amber A.
Amber A.
Toronto, ON
It has a beautiful scent! It is a fantastic gentle, hydrating and refreshing mist. I purchased mine at Sephora. I am a first time user. I will be buying it again. Love it! Great refresh throughout the day!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Olds, AB
This mist I enjoy to apply before I put on makeup. I have really dry skin so this helps to add another layer of moisture. When I apply this before makeup it makes my primer and foundation glide on.
Dre B.
Dre B.
Ottawa, ON
This facial mist is really nice! I like to use it to emulsify a clay mask quickly before rinsing it off, before my primer, or to dampen my beautyblender! It smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling supple and fresh!
Celina P.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I am OBSESSED with this product. Firstly, I love Ole Henrickson products because they're always such a high quality. I use this spray after I cleanse/do any masks and it's sooooo hydrating and refreshing. I would highly recommend!!
Imani M.
Imani M.
Stratford, CT
If all of his sprays this is the best for dry skin. The packaging is nice you can throw it in your bag and take it win you. I got mine at Sephora and the price was great as well for the product! It's worth a try but not my favorite