Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
So refreshing and great spray. Fine mist that will not disrupt your makeup. I like to pop this in the fridge and use before dead
Chelsea B.
Conroe, TX
AMAZING! That's all I have to say. My first bottle was bought for me. Ran out. Had to get more. This stuff is seriously amazing.
Sanihe R.
I reaaaally love this brand! All their stuffs are very nice and cool! This one specially make me feel my face tight and cleand!
ladllayne p.
E esse olhinho facial? Noooooossa melhor coisa para se poder passar na pele, super idrata a pele e deixa com cheirinho otimo
Effa T.
Rochester
Ok I'm just writing a review on this product but I can't honestly say I love or hate it because I literally used it one time
Natalie L.
I love this facial spray, it leaves my skin looking refreshed and hydrated. The price is higher than I like to pay though.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
It's alright. I'm not a huge fan of facial spritzer because they don't do much for my skin. I didn't enjoy the smell either
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh! Love this product and would highlyrecommend this product to anyone. You have to try it.
Sarah C.
My favorite facial mist. This smells great and makes my skin feel amazing. I plan to repurchase this item once I run out.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This feels soo good applied to your face and when you wash it off you get a boost of being alert. It wakes up your skin.