Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Elena A.
Elena A.
Resfreshing & Hydrating. I use it throught the day whenever I feel the need to refresh my face.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
I love it. So refreshing 😆 it makes my foundation look fresh again halfway through the day.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Dunedin, FL
Get prep spray for skincare or makeup! The scent is really calming and soothing as well!
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Danbury, CT
I like the product but I have to used twice to feel it. A little bit expensive for me
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
MIAMI, FL
It is cute because works perfectly to my bodyand also smells so good i 100% recomend this, this is the only product of thid brand i have tried
Ammiee A.
Ammiee A.
Houston
Love to try them out slavishly kaleidoscopic jellyfish Malakoff huddled t dispel kamala malls
Blake D.
Blake D.
Has to be one of my favorite products, there's no product that can transform this much!
Becca O.
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
Gym bag ESSENTIAL!!!! I found after starting back to the gym full-time this I was getting bumps and minor acne around my forehead and throughout my jawline! I started looking for items that were quick and easy to add to my gym bag and found myself grabbing for this product alongside Sephora Collection Make-Up Wipes and the Renewed Hope In A Jar as a moisturizer. Super quick and easy 3 step routine that has gotten rid of the problem immediately!
Annabelle H.
Annabelle H.
Montreal, QC
If you have money to spend this is a great product! It's super refreshing and hydrating, however I'm not easily sold on beautifully packaged "fancy water". I didn't buy this, but whenever I feel like a having a little pick me up while shopping at Sephora, I'll reach for this or Fresh's facial rose water. Would I recommend? Only if you're a mist junkie or if you're unable to find a more affordable option that performs the same.
Heleen E.
Heleen E.
This facial spray is an absolute favorite! For a spray I first thought it was pricey (C$ 28 if I'm not wrong) but I did really notice the difference when using it and when not using it. My face felt hydrated and stayed like that. Also my make up had a good effect when using this!