Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #31 in Face Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this facial spray I replaced my fix plus and makeup finishing spray with this and my face looks better and healthier since then. It does brighten and refresh my skin. Throughout the day if I’m feeling dry or my skins ph is off (especially for us women) I would spray my face and it would help balance . You can spray this before or after moisturizer or makeup. It’s versatile and it works with you. It dries within a minute as well.
Penny D.
Found a three pack of assorted travel size Ole Henriksen Facial Waters.  I really like they are in spray bottle, better control and little waste.  I spritz them on a cotton pad, apply and then bring the bottle along with me for touch ups during the day.  Once I use them all, I plan on buying the full size bottle of the one I like best and then refilling the small bottle to bring along with me for use during the day
Monica R.
Las Cruces
I love this facial spray more than I can express the scent is amazing and I love how it makes my skin feel after applying I use it after cleansing and after applying my makeup such a wonderful addition to my routine can't imagine life without it!
Olivia N.
Belton, MO
Hated this stuff- ole henrikson is a hit or miss for me and usually it’s a miss but this stuff made me breakout so badly and that’s never happened to me before- probably will stay away from their skincare for me at least.
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
Favorite product ever! I love giving myself a little facial spritz through out the day when I'm feeling a little dry & need a little extra to freshen up. It doesn't affect my make up either! And the smell is pleasant.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Dominika C.
Facial water as his finest. It’s perfect rejuvenation for your skin. I am first time user of this product and it’s very gentle for very great value I bought this product. I would buy again that’s for sure.
Kate K.
This mist is so nourishing for my sensitive dry skin. I love the smell of it! The spritzer is great for getting a nice saturation. I love to use it throughout the day to revive my makeup!
Bek S.
Beebe
AMAZING!! this spray is the perfect wake me up every morning! i love using my nuture me cream after spritzing my skin with this mist a few times. it makes for a great refresher throughout the day as well.
Dimeisa M.
Tamarac, FL
I love the way this water smells and the way it makes my skin right after I use it. It doesn’t irritate or burn. It doesn’t clog or mess up my makeup. You can use it whenever through the day when you need.