Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Sara B.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Lyntoy D.Ole Henriksen Pure Nurture(TM) Facial Water 4 oz/ 120 mL uploaded by Fennella D.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #29 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Dry Sensitive A hydrating face mist with botanical extracts, antioxidants, and essential nutrients to soothe and nourish even dry and sensitive skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Pure Nurture™ Facial Water soothes and hydrates the complexion with provitamin B5 and a nutrient-rich botanical blend of cucumber and chamomile extracts. Inspired by the custom blends used at the Ole Henriksen spa, the light, refreshing cucumber and floral scent calms and indulges the senses. Mist any time of day to pamper and condition skin for a healthy-looking Ole Glow™. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I bought the trio Ole Henriksen facial water sprays! They are absolutely amazing! My favorite is the Ole Henriksen Pure Nutute facial water! It is not only refreshing but also very hydrating! It is perfect for the dry cold climate that I love in! My face is always dry! This helps lock in moisture! I use it before applying my makeup as a perfect base! I was able to score the trio of bottles for $10 at tjmaxx! Definitely worth the price! I feel like I robbed them it is that good!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love this mist. The smell is the first thing I noticed and fell in love with it. I purchased 2 bottles at Sephora and I'm sure I will be purchasing more. Using this as a stress relief throughout the day at work really calms the skin and makes the work day so much better.

I use this under my moisturizer in the am and pm to get the most out of my moisturizer. I have noticed such a difference in my skin since I began using it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I love the scent. That's what grabbed my attention. After reading the ingredients I was even more happy to purchase it at my local Sephora inside jcpenney. I am a fan of ole henricksen alreasy I trust the products. I have some redness due to acne and chamomile soothes the skin. And it also have cucumber ! I love to do before I put anything on my skin. I after moisturize and prime. I also use it at night. I just tone. Spray serum and moisturize. My skin has changed just by adding one more step. My skin has clreaned up and I can use less makeup now because I don't have that redness anymore
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
The Nurture Me facial water is another home run for Ole Henriksen. I have dry-combo skin and I love how moisturizing and soothing this must can be. It can be used before the rest of your skincare or to refresh throughout the day. Like the Nurture Me moisturizer, this facial water can be used on sensitive skin. Unlike the moisturizer though, the facial water has more of a subtle cucumber scent. Overall a great product and I will be repurchasing.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Since I've started using this product, I've had amazing, noticable results. It is just the perfect extra step to help moisturizer my skin, and keep the moisture in so I don't dry out throughout the day. It has made my skin feel better with and without makeup on! Doesn't burn sensitive skin when applied.  I've also noticed my foundation looks flawless on top of my perfectly moisturized skin now.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Seneca , NY
I do really like this facial mist a lot. It is very hydrating! When I tried it I wasn't really sure what I was expecting but, it did feel great. I purchased the spray at Sephora. It was my first time using the product. I would purchase this again as a face mist. I think with this mist a lot of people treat it like a setting spray, at first I did too. Although it can be used for after makeup, it is not designed to set your makeup! It works great under moisturizers to get that extra boost of hydration or during the day.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
The cucumber and rose scent transports you to a spa like atmosphere as you set your makeup or refresh your face through the day. First time user; I bought this at sephora and I adore everything about the product itself however, unless they change the nozzle part of the packaging I will not be repurchasing. It was too narrow and for clogged to often or just wouldn't spray.
Shawan W.
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
This is a nice facial mist that I bought to use as a toner. I really don't like the smell of it but it did tone my skin. I also don't really like the mist the bottle has. It's too fine. I need something more hydrating. I would not repurchase this. I would recommend this to people with normal to oily skin. Or anyone who REALLY likes the smell of cucumbers.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
My skin is always acting up and luckily I have the routine to keep it in check and looking healthy. I start with my facial cleanser and scrub, follow with my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum, then let that dry and apply my Loreal moisturizer and finish with a generous mist of this amazing Ole Henriksen mist that truly 'nurtures' my skin.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Arlington, VA
I tried this in store, and it has a distinctly cucumber scent. I wasn't sure about how it felt on my skin - I know it's meant to be for sensitive/reactive skin, but I swear it stung ever so slightly. It was very strange. I threw it in my basket, THEN sprayed the tester on my face, and as I was walking around the store, I ended up deciding against it because I was unimpressed and even wary of the sensation it was giving me. Give it a try before you buy if you're sensitive.