BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A lightweight antiaging barrier that provides protection from environmental factors and UVA and UVB rays. This lightweight, oil-free sunscreen is sheer enough to wear under any daily moisturizer without feeling heavy. Made with Ole Henriksen's Solar Active Complex™, this product includes multiple ingredients to protect skin from environmental aggressors and harmful UVA and UVB rays. It also boosts skin's natural repair function to address pre-existing damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Could I use this product into solarium? ( sunroom)1 Answers
  • Is this sun screen greasy ? Especially for oily skin? 3 Answers
Justine S.
Justine S.
San Marcos, CA
Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth is a great choice for everyday protection, as well as situations in which a high SPF is needed. It blends it in nicely, and does not leave a white cast. It smells quite citrusy; similar in scent to Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum. I have sensitive skin, and have not had any reactions nor has the scent caused any problems.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
I really enjoy this line from ole henriksen, the vitamin c helps lighten my acne marks and it has a nice citrusy sent. This product meet my expectations. The packaging is nice. It's a good value, you get a lot of product. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Violet M.
Violet M.
weeki wachee
Received as a sample from Sephora and love it. It makes your skin feel buttery soft. Never made me break out
Mary a.
Mary a.
The Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth sunscreen is great for all people and skin types. Try at least once and see for yourself!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I love this product anything from ole hendrickson is a must have for me love there stuff its always good
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Love the Ole Henriksen brand but I thought that this product was just OK. Their serums are much better.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Kingman, AZ
I bought this for my vacation so I had a facial sunscreen as well as a moisturizer. Although the size is smaller than I realized it is perfect. It smells great just like their reg facial moisturizer with a slight vitamin C smell. Lightweight, soaks right into skin leaving it feeling covered and blends in well. I usually use the Vitamin C serum underneath as well. I highly recommend if your looking for SPF coverage and/or moisturizer.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
Ole Henriksen products never fail! They don't leave your face greasy and work like a charm. I love them all!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Can never beat an Ole Hendriksen product, especially this Protect the Truth spf! A great, high quality product that's definitely worth the price.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I really like this sunscreen. It's creamy and moisturizing but doesn't give you that ashy, white appearance that a lot of sunscreens do. I used the tiny sample size for a long time so less is definitely more with this one!
Dilse N.
Dilse N.
Pearl River, NY
Is this sun screen greasy ? Especially for oily skin?
Daria K.
Daria K.
Weehawken, NJ
Could I use this product into solarium? ( sunroom)