BY OLE HENRIKSEN #13 in Facial Peels

A popular treatment at Ole Henriksen's skin clinic, this microdermabrasion and acid peel system dramatically retexturizes to visibly reduce fine lines, smooth skin texture, even skintone, diminish discoloration, and minimizes pores for instant renewed youthful radiance in three simple steps. This three-step facial treatment reduces wrinkles, and reverses hyperpigmentation and sun damage, revealing a brighter, more even skintone. The Almond Polish exfoliates away dry, dull skin to prepare for the Lemon Strip, which then works to further exfoliate by dissolving dead cells to brighten and expose a smooth texture. The Chamomile Comfort soothes and calms after the exfoliation process. This trio enhances skin's appearance, leaving a radiantly youthful complexion after just one use. Almond Polish facial scrub is a microdermabrasion scrub with oak kernel and bamboo stem powder for powerful exfoliation to instantly retexturize. Lemon Strip flash peel is a powerful yet gentle acid peel with 20 percent AHA complex buffered by algae extract to reduce the look of lines, shrink pores, and fade spots. Chamomile Comfort is ultrasoothing with chamomile and primrose oil to calm and neutralize skin. This set contains:- 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Almond Polish - 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Lemon Strip - 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Chamomile Comfort It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Ole tip: For optimal healing and soothing, apply pure truth youth activating oil™ immediately following treatment. Research results: In a consumer use study on 27 respondents: - 97% said product revealed younger-looking skin - 97% said skin felt smoother and skin texture was improved after use - 93% said product brightened and evened skintone - 89% said the product reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 92% saw an improvement in overall skin radiance see more...

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I bought this at an expensive beauty store at an expensive price, and had tried other peels from that store that were Universal, and thought I could handle it, and wanted to give this a try, before I knew what I know now, and it totally burned the entire time and I had to wash it off immediately and return it to the store. It has 20% aha in it and if they are using glycolic acid which I believe they are, it does need to be neutralized with a neutralizer which they do not provide. Also, it is not good for your skin at all to use manual exfoliation the same day you use a chemical on your skin because the new skin that was exposed with the manual exfoliation is too new and tender for an additional chemical peel. What you need to do if you want to do an at-home peel which they usually start at 30% glycolic or you can use a peel that does not hurt at all which is mandelic acid that is great for many things including some of the things glycolic acid is for and also helps a lot with acne, scars, and discolorations. ( the reason it does not hurt is because you do this and oh home pills in a session of one a week for eight weeks. The mandelic acid has to build up on your skin because it is a bigger micron then the glycolic and cannot penetrate your pores as quickly as the glycolic which immediately goes in your pores and burns.) You can go online and pick the best home peel sellers that are not paid for, at the top of the screen you will see those are noted where it says that it is an ad. Those are paid for and not really the top voted companies.
Anyway, before you use any more than 10% glycolic acid or 10% aha acid at all, you need to be preparing your skin the previous one or two weeks with a glycolic product such as a face wash or moisturizer or daily pads with glycolic in it or some 5% glycolic / 2% salicylic pads, or they have 10% glycolic / 2% salicylic acid pads, that you can get online very cheaply and it will prepare your skin to accept the chemical in a better way. The two companies that will come up when you search, home face peels, both have great phone customer service and after hours emailing. They also send out directions with their products so that even if you get a sample size which has lasted me many peels they still send directions and you can apply it with a Q-tip and not even make a dent in the sample vial with each face peel.
These are the people ( I have used acid samples from both companies and find them both very credible and helpful and knowledgeable), that gave me the information I am passing on to you. The reason this face peel burned so bad for me was because I had not prepared my skin in the previous weeks with glycolic like I said and it had 20% a aha in it which burnt my skin too much and made me never want to try it again and return it. So if you use this be gentle with the manual exfoliation..I would even do the manual exfoliation a day or two before the chemical part, to make sure that you don't irritate the skin and have it so raw that the acid burns because when you have to wash it off immediately it is a waste and a disappointment. I was very disappointed with this and even now I would not use it again. I had used other glycolic products before I used that and the manual exfoliation totally made my skin fresh and new skin which is what the glycolic acid does and you do not want to put glycolic acid on fresh new skin. Whoever created this did not think it through. I know it has a lot of good reviews, but I have more knowledge on face peels now and would not do a manual exfoliation if I'm doing chemical exfoliation as well.
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
Review for: Other more...
I really love this skin treatment! It has been one of the best things I have done for my skin. It has left my skin feeling smooth, firm and looking great! I have dry skin and get dry patches mostly on my forehead and a bit around my chin. The almond facial scrub lifted off all the dead skin and build up and cleared it all up! My face looks and feels the smoothest it has ever been in the last while. The one gripe that I have with this product if that the facial scrub feels really rough compared to other ones I have tried before. I guess it's fine considering that the other the lemon peel and chamomile mask feels very soothing on my face afterwards.
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
So i have only used this once. I really liked it and felt i got a peel that was at a level of what i would have gotten at a salon. However, I’m not sure what i was expecting but the burning was a little irritating. My skin was bright red for 24 hours after (maybe that’s normal) and it made me quite self conscious.

I would like to try again, i just think i would benefit from understanding what I’m actually doing/benefiting from this product!
Kat P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this peel. Its like a spa at home. You start with exfoliating then applying the lemon atrip which is gentle yet effective. Top it with the chamomille calming mask. Its a luxurious experience. My skin is instantly softer, brighter, smoother. I get compliments all week after using it, saying "you have really nice skin."
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Rebekah M.
I got a free sample of this when I ordered the balance kit. It is so amazing on my skin! Very gentle as well. The scrub in step one leaves your skin so incredibly soft! I struggle with acne and after the entire peel, the acne was not as visible and shrunk some of the big ones. I have tried soooo many different face treatments and peels and this is by far the absolute best I’ve ever tried! I’m about to order the full package and start using it maybe once a week.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Review for: Pro-Strength Microdermabrasion Aha System 2 more...
So glad I finally picked this product up to try it out. I was skeptical at first because I have sensitive skin but not only was this peel gentle but it was effective as well after only one use. The whole process takes about 15 minutes, it's very easy to use and left my skin feeling as smooth as could be!
Georgiana M.
Review for: Professional Spa Grade Kit 2, Professional Spa Grade Kit 6, Pro-Strength Microdermabrasion Aha System 6, Pro-Strength Microdermabrasion Aha System 2, Other more...
Enjoying my Friday evening in and taking the time to wipe the week away. Scrub, then lemon and chamomile. I freaking LOVE the camomile step 3 in this system. It feels good, and it's fun to pretend to be a ghost. đź‘» [product:ole-henriksen-micro/mini-peel-system-3pcs]
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Pro-Strength Microdermabrasion Aha System 2 more...
Picked this up in Sephora to give a try. I love to try new skincare. The steps are easy to do and my skin felt so good afterwards. I especially like the scrub. My skin looked great afterwards. Interesting combinations of scrub and last step of serum. Overall, I will repurchase. Worth the money.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
I use this Product but found it was too strong for my skin type, Perfect for matured skin, very effective but be careful if you have sensitive skin. It polished the skin, exfoliating and removed dull skin to reveal a brighter, smoother younger looking one. Cannot be used often!
Nicole L.
Does it leave your skin flaky for days?
Deborah M.
Edmond, OK
How does this product compare to Ole Henriksen Lemon Flash Peel?
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this face mask target?
Elisa T.
Columbus, OH
How long does it take to see results from this product? I have tried other Ole products and really enjoyed them but I notice you need to use a lot of these with other brands to get results.
Damaris T.
Houston , TX
Is this product worth the money? Can I use it for acne scars?