4 colors available

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #18 in Facial Peels

A popular treatment at Ole Henriksen's skin clinic, this microdermabrasion and acid peel system dramatically retexturizes to visibly reduce fine lines, smooth skin texture, even skintone, diminish discoloration, and minimizes pores for instant renewed youthful radiance in three simple steps. This three-step facial treatment reduces wrinkles, and reverses hyperpigmentation and sun damage, revealing a brighter, more even skintone. The Almond Polish exfoliates away dry, dull skin to prepare for the Lemon Strip, which then works to further exfoliate by dissolving dead cells to brighten and expose a smooth texture. The Chamomile Comfort soothes and calms after the exfoliation process. This trio enhances skin's appearance, leaving a radiantly youthful complexion after just one use. Almond Polish facial scrub is a microdermabrasion scrub with oak kernel and bamboo stem powder for powerful exfoliation to instantly retexturize. Lemon Strip flash peel is a powerful yet gentle acid peel with 20 percent AHA complex buffered by algae extract to reduce the look of lines, shrink pores, and fade spots. Chamomile Comfort is ultrasoothing with chamomile and primrose oil to calm and neutralize skin. This set contains:- 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Almond Polish - 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Lemon Strip - 6 Packettes x 0.10 oz Chamomile Comfort It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Ole tip: For optimal healing and soothing, apply pure truth youth activating oil™ immediately following treatment. Research results: In a consumer use study on 27 respondents: - 97% said product revealed younger-looking skin - 97% said skin felt smoother and skin texture was improved after use - 93% said product brightened and evened skintone - 89% said the product reduced the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 92% saw an improvement in overall skin radiance see more...

Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
I just bought this yesterday at Sephora and gave it a try last night. I have to say, I didn't expect a ton for an at home peel. But it is FANTASTIC. The first step is gentle but can be built up into a more rigorous exfoliation for more resilient skin. The second step is pretty intense. My skin isn't sensitive but it immediately tingled. I'm a firm believer that if it tingles, it's probably working. And it's true of this product. My acne spots were visibly smaller, lighter, and less texturized after just one go of the 3 step process. There's enough product in each cell to probably last 1.5-2 treatments, so I'll keep that in mind in the future. At $50 for six full treatments, it's unbeatable in comparison with anything else I've ever tried. I will absolutely repurchase this, as a singe treatment gave me better results than hundreds of dollars on other similar products. LOVE this.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
This is one of my top peels. It's a process and you need to set aside time to do it, which is the only let down for me- I usually don't have a ton of spare time to do a treatment like this. However, the results make it worth the time it takes to do all three steps. You instantly see brightened, clearer skin after doing this peel. The lemon strip portion of this can be a little intense, but the comfort cream that goes on top of it instantly smooths. It also comes with facial sponges that I usually end up reusing. I do this in the morning sometimes and it makes skin look smooth and flawless under foundation!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
YAS. I originally received samples of this from Sephora and kept them with my million samples until a month ago when I cyclically broke out from a steroid medication for my back. I broke out on my face, shoulders, and arms. Decided to give it a shot and WOW this product delivered!! It really has professional grade qualities to it which made it highly effective. My skin started clearing the next day. I used another one of the samples a few days later and my cyclically broken out skin was coming back! Obviously I bought the largest pack from Sephora. Can't live without this in my possession.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Chandler, AZ
3 step process is totally worth it ! Even just after the almond polish I can tell my skin looks and feels much better. Yes the lemon peel stings but it's worth it as long as you don't have sensitive skin and the chamomile mask that goes over top feels amazing. It is a little pricey for the amount you get but it is a great product for all ages. Helps with fine lines, brightness and clogged pores. I don't think it would feel good on really bad red acne or cystic acne. This is a product I keep buying but I tend to only use it before an event or after a rough week because it does cost a lot.
Monika O.
Monika O.
I received this product as a sample since i do use other products in the by Ole. I'll preface this by saying I have very fair, sensitive skin and am sensitive to salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide, so it is not surprising I had a reaction to this product.
The product doesn't have an overwhelming smell, and while my skins texture was smoothr immediately after, I did develop a rash on my cheeks.
I would definitely recommended this product to someone with less sensitive skin, because the product is effective and some people could definitely benefit from its use.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Bakersfield, CA
I am absolutely obsessed with this. I use every single last drop in all the packets to try and stretch it out to last long as possible. I really really really wish you could buy the Almond polish separately because this scrub smells more amazing than anything I have ever put on my face. I believe the serum is available alone and it is very effective and gentle enough for me. I also like the mask so if you do you have sensitive skin your skin will not be red afterward if you use it. Products can be used in conjunction or on their own.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Holualoa, HI
I agree with some other reviewers in that the almond scrub is a bit too abrasive, and can damage skin if rubbed in to roughly. But I feel that my skin is noticeably brighter and softer after doing the 3 steps. The only thing I didn't realize when using for the first time is the 3rd step (chamomile) is to be put on directly on the lemon strip lol I washed it off before doing the 3rd step then read I made a mistake. Because of the rough exfoliation I only use this maybe 2x a month
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm amazed!! I've used this product twice and already see insane results! My skin feels softer, looks more even and brighter. Despite what others have said about this taking a while, it takes about 20 min from start to finish which is usually how long you let a mask sit so I have no complaints! It does tingle a bit on the second step but you only leave that on for two minutes before applying the calming chamomile cream. Highly recommend!
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I enjoyed using this peel and did feel it increased the radiance of my skin, but as a skincare professional I have always believed that the almond scrub (which is available by itself or packaged as the first step of this peel) is overly abrasive. Mechanical exfoliants can cause damage and micro-scarring to the skin, and given the texture of this formulation I believe it does. I would stick to a chemical exfoliant or peel.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love the sensory experience this peel provides. The almond scrub gives a great exfoliating start (and smells amazing!), then the lemon peel kicks it up even further (this part can be harsh for sensitive skin types so watch out!). The best part is the cooling relief the final step, the chamomile mask, provides. After this peel my skin feels smoother, products penetrate and work better and I notice an overall brightness.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Independence
Does it leave your skin flaky for days?
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Columbus, OH
How long does it take to see results from this product? I have tried other Ole products and really enjoyed them but I notice you need to use a lot of these with other brands to get results.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
What does this face mask target?
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Edmond, OK
How does this product compare to Ole Henriksen Lemon Flash Peel?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
What's the difference between this one and power right peel ?