BY OLE HENRIKSEN

What it is:
A professional-strength three-step brightening system with an unprecedented 25 percent vitamin C concentrate to deliver maximum radiance in as little as one use.

Solutions for:
- Dullness
- Uneven skintone
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…
Experience the ultimate Ole Glow instantly with this professional-strength, three-step system featuring an unprecedented 25 percent vitamin C concentrate. In as little as one use, skin looks brighter and more radiant, and fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished. Ole Henriksen was one of the very first skincare brands to champion vitamin C, the gold standard for fighting signs of aging. It helps brighten and even the complexion and promotes firmer, more youthful-looking skin. This formulation features a 25 percent concentration of stable ascorbic acid, the pure form of vitamin C to provide immediate brightness.

This three-step system takes inspiration from Ole Henriksen’s POWER Peel, the most-requested treatment at his spa. Each box contains six treatment sleeves with three numbered pods. The pods help protect the benefits of the formulas. Begin with Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask enriched with sugar, honey, and pomegranate seed powder to help polish away dull skin, for a smooth, radiant complexion. Next, apply Truth 25 percent vitamin C concentrate, and let it sit on the skin. Finally, Pure Truth Melting Cleanser layers on top of the concentrate to help activate it: the warming sensation signals that it’s working. This luxurious, three-in-one cleansing formula nourishes skin with vitamin C, cherry seed, and rose hip seed oils. Rinse it off, removing with the Power Bright complexion sponges provided, and skin is soft and supple with the ultimate Ole Glow.

Suggested Usage:
Step one: Polish
Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask:
-Apply to clean, damp skin and leave on for five to 10 minutes.
-Apply warm water and gently massage in a circular motion for 30 seconds, then rinse clean.
-Pat dry.

Step two: Brighten
Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate:
-Apply to dry skin.
-Leave on for two to three minutes.
-Treatment will begin to dry down slightly.
-Do not rinse off.

Step three: Glow
Pure Truth Melting Cleanser:
-Apply directly on top of the 25% Vitamin C Concentrate and blend evenly over face.
-Do not add water.
-Expect a light tingling and warming sensation as the treatment is activated.
-Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
-To remove, dampen complexion sponges (included), or a washcloth, with lukewarm water and swipe gently to remove all product.
-Follow with Sheer Transformation at night. In the morning, apply Truth Serum Collagen Booster.
-Temporary flushing is normal.

• I wanna try this so bad! But does it really give you a noticeable...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for some time now. I have dry , so...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this? I love Ole Henrikson but I haven't seen thi...3 Answers
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I purchased this on a whim, and I’m so happy I did. I used this last night for the first time, and after using the texture of my skin had improved tremendously. I have some slight skin discoloration, and after one use I can see improvement. I’d recommend this to anyone. Also, if you’re on the fence due to price, they redesigned the packaging of this product so the older design you can find for around $15 bucks at TJ maxx and Marshall’s! Seriously, this might be my new favorite product, and as a skin care junkie that’s saying quite a bit.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I am in LOVE with Ole Henriksen POWER Bright™ I am forever looking at all of their new products, I obsessed with the brand. This three step system is AMAZING. I am not the person to say I have dull looking skin and in reality my skin is glowing, so for real, let me be real with you, this stuff BRIGHTENS your skin like no other product I have ever used. Your skin feels so soft and smooth, and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this. The only downfall is that it is a bit expensive, but it is worth every single penny. If I could repurchase this myself I would have already prolly used it again by now because I’m that obssesed. I got this and the Transform Mask set as Christmas gifts. Ole Henrikson knows what they are doing when it comes to beautiful skin. Highly recommend this.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I’ve used 2/6 treatments so far and I love how it makes my skin feel. My skin is very soft and hydrated after but i haven’t noticed any brightening as of yet. Also, it’s best to use at night and not before you apply your makeup. The last step leaves a oil residue on your face and doesn’t work well underneath makeup.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I am absolutely amazed with the results I see after having used this product only one time. My skin is super soft and smooth, appears brighter and with less texture. I believe this retails for about $50 for 6 treatments but I recently found it for under $20 at tj maxx.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Yes, these where really nice my skin appeared brighter and awake after I finished the box, my dark spots appear lighter, with any skin irritation from the product. I have already ordered my next box for this summers skin treatment.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I revived a sample of this product through Sephora and I couldn't wait to try it out. Now, I have never tried an at home "professional" face treatment before so I wasn't sure what to expect. But oh boy, I did not expect what I got. This product made my skin sting so badly! At first, it wasn't to bad, but it just kept getting worse. I'm writing this post 12 hours after the fact and my skin is still stinging in certain areas. Sure, my face looks amazing, but I'm not sure it's worth it.
Albina V.
The only thing I don’t love about this product is the packaging. But after using this, the next morning I was glowing. All of my co workers gave me compliments on my skin. I would recommend this to others. It’s simple to use and the instructions are very clear. Just don’t go out in the sun afterwards without the proper protection.
Megan M.
It is a given that I sing a line from a very old tune every time I use this amazing product. It's from "Smiling Faces, Sometimes," a hit for both the Temptations and the Undisputed Truth. The line says: "The truth is in the eyes 'cause the eyes don't lie, amen." I wonder if Ole Henriksen thought of this line when this powerhouse serum was formulated. Like the majority of his products, it works amazingly. Because the tissue around the eye area is so very tender, Henriksen breaks new ground by using exfoliating AHA's here--and the result is nothing short of wondrous! I love how lightweight the gel is and how little you need. Pat gently around the bottoms and tops of your eyes using your ring finger, as it is your weakest and will cause the least damage. It is suggested that those with sensitive skin use it every other day for the first two weeks; all women should be sure to follow with an SPF because of the inclusion of lactic and glycolic acids (and you are encouraged to follow with another eye cream for optimal benefits). My eyes are instantly comforted, softened, and feel more taut. I don't have undereye circles, but the others here seem to find that this works well to disperse them. It is keeping wrinkles away and my eye area looking very young. Other ingredients include Vitamin C to brighten (I have noticed this benefit!), micro algae to firm and boost collagen production, rice bran protein to strengthen skin and disperse dark shadows, and saccharide, an emollient to nourish, comfort, and moisturize. If you have ever suffered from undereye bags brought about by heavy eye creams, this is the serum for you. It is unconventional in many ways, but mainly because I continue to be asked if I've had "work done" around my eyes. I just smile and keep ordering this gem.
Miriam B.
I start my Saturday with this amazing at home facial from Ole Henriksen. I'm very into brightening product, because my skin had been looking dull and uneven from a period of horrible acne. I have dry-combo skin with some redness and this kit helps me look smooth and radiant all week. There are three steps: The scrub mask is self heating and really polishes away the dryness I experience around my mouth. It has a strong citrus smell which I love in my Ole Henriksen products. The second step feels kind of like a clay. It burned/tingled slightly the first time I used it, but my skin is now used to the product. It is white and again has a citrus smell. There is a lot of vitamin C in this product, so it really helps brighten your freshly exfoliated skin. The last step you apply on top of the second step. It has a gel consistency and a citrus smell. You MUST rub it in well in all the places you put step two. Once you wash everything off, you can immediately feel and see the difference in your skin. I apply Ole Henriksen Truth Serum right after using this kit and my skin feels amazingly smooth. I don't use my Foreo Luna to cleanse my skin before using this product since step one is a scrub and I don't want to irritate my skin. This at home facial does cause some temporary redness for me, but it is worth it for the way my skin glows after. Each pod can be split for two applications so 6 treatments can be spread to 12. For $55 it is an amazing deal.
Katherine C.
POWER Bright works magic. It is a 3 step mask, which takes longer than most but worth the time and price. Devote 20-30min and you will be rewarded bright luminous radiant skin. I don't recommend for sensitive skin as it is a Vitamin C based mask.
Kayla D.
Just wondering if this is worth the money? Did it work wonders on your skin and how long did it last you? How long do you go between uses?
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
How is this 3 step works ? Is this time consuming!? Is this good skin care choice for traveling??
Alena K.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and ordered the full size since I really liked it. There's less of it than I expected. How many uses do you get out of each "pod"? Want to see if its worth keeping before I open it...
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Where can I purchase this?
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Does it make your face whiter in one use?