BY OLE HENRIKSEN

What it is:
A professional-strength three-step brightening system with an unprecedented 25 percent vitamin C concentrate to deliver maximum radiance in as little as one use.

Solutions for:
- Dullness
- Uneven skintone
- Fine lines and wrinkles

If you want to know more…
Experience the ultimate Ole Glow instantly with this professional-strength, three-step system featuring an unprecedented 25 percent vitamin C concentrate. In as little as one use, skin looks brighter and more radiant, and fine lines and wrinkles appear diminished. Ole Henriksen was one of the very first skincare brands to champion vitamin C, the gold standard for fighting signs of aging. It helps brighten and even the complexion and promotes firmer, more youthful-looking skin. This formulation features a 25 percent concentration of stable ascorbic acid, the pure form of vitamin C to provide immediate brightness.

This three-step system takes inspiration from Ole Henriksen’s POWER Peel, the most-requested treatment at his spa. Each box contains six treatment sleeves with three numbered pods. The pods help protect the benefits of the formulas. Begin with Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask enriched with sugar, honey, and pomegranate seed powder to help polish away dull skin, for a smooth, radiant complexion. Next, apply Truth 25 percent vitamin C concentrate, and let it sit on the skin. Finally, Pure Truth Melting Cleanser layers on top of the concentrate to help activate it: the warming sensation signals that it’s working. This luxurious, three-in-one cleansing formula nourishes skin with vitamin C, cherry seed, and rose hip seed oils. Rinse it off, removing with the Power Bright complexion sponges provided, and skin is soft and supple with the ultimate Ole Glow.

Suggested Usage:
Step one: Polish
Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask:
-Apply to clean, damp skin and leave on for five to 10 minutes.
-Apply warm water and gently massage in a circular motion for 30 seconds, then rinse clean.
-Pat dry.

Step two: Brighten
Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate:
-Apply to dry skin.
-Leave on for two to three minutes.
-Treatment will begin to dry down slightly.
-Do not rinse off.

Step three: Glow
Pure Truth Melting Cleanser:
-Apply directly on top of the 25% Vitamin C Concentrate and blend evenly over face.
-Do not add water.
-Expect a light tingling and warming sensation as the treatment is activated.
-Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
-To remove, dampen complexion sponges (included), or a washcloth, with lukewarm water and swipe gently to remove all product.
-Follow with Sheer Transformation at night. In the morning, apply Truth Serum Collagen Booster.
-Temporary flushing is normal.

• I wanna try this so bad! But does it really give you a noticeable...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for some time now. I have dry , so...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this? I love Ole Henrikson but I haven't seen thi...3 Answers
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A professional 3-step brightening system made with 25% vitamin C concentrate reverse dullness, uneven skin tone, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This was admittedly the most fun part of the box, because I got to sample three different OH products that I've never tried before. The treatment sleeve contains three numbered pods, The first step is the Truth Sugar Glow Polishing mask, which is a sugar scrub treatment enriched with sugar, honey, and pomegranate seed powder to buff away dull, dead skin. The sugar crystals in this were humongous, which was off putting at first as I prefer more gentle scrubs, but it buffed away dead skin nicely and left my face surprisingly soft (I say surprisingly because I tried not to move it around my face much, since I was afraid of overexfoliation). It also smelled delicious, just like sugar and citrus! The instructions said to leave it on for 5-10 minutes, and I left it on for 5.

The second step was the Truth 25% Vitamin C Concentrate, which is a kind of wash-off mask that you're supposed to leave on the skin for 2-3 minutes. It dries down slightly, and is followed by step three without washing it off. It was a thick, tan colored mask that had the same citrus-y smell that OH products tend to have. It was very calming and cooling at first, and tingled slightly, especially around my nose area. This is NOT removeable with water alone; I actually had to use a bit of cleansing balm to remove it from my hands as it was very heavy and greasy feeling.

The third and final step in the treatment is the Pure Truth Melting Cleanser, which you're supposed to rub into the skin on top of step 2, and then gently remove after 10-15 minutes with the professional cleansing sponge. This was a thick, neon-orange colored jelly that warmed up slightly upon application and performed some kind of magic that allowed the vitamin C concentrate to rinse away clean. I left this on for about 10 minutes, because once again, I feared overexfoliation. I'm glad I removed it after only 10 minutes, because the warming, tingling sensation crossed the threshold into "slightly uncomfortable", and the area around my nose started burning. After removing, my skin was slightly redder than what I'm comfortable with, but I'm fairly certain it was due to the high concentration of vitamin C from the previous step. The redness died down a few minutes later and my skin was incredibly soft and supple.
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
I received this product through Influenster and I was excited to try it since I'm already a fan of Ole Henriksen products.I have oily skin for the most part but once in a while I get dry patches on my cheeks. Here's my review for each step:

Step 1 Polishing Mask: Love the idea of a mask and scrub all at once. I just followed the directions: apply and leave on for 10 minutes then apply a little warm water and scrub for 30 seconds. I like how the mask smells like apricot and citrus. I also like that although the mask is abrasive it didn't seem too harsh on my skin. I can see how this product can get messy though. Even after washing my face it felt as though I still have some left over in my hairline but no big deal next time I may just apply it before I shower.

Step 2 Vitamin C concentrate: The texture of this product is mousy at first then once applied to skin it feels a little waxy. Not bad just a little odd at first. Left it on for 3 minutes then proceeded to to step 3.

Step 3 Melting Cleanser: Directions said without washing out the Vitamin C concentrate apply step 3 directly on top of step 2. I massaged this product all over my face then let it sit for 10 min. then wiped it off with the complexion sponge.

Almost immediately after using this 3-step product my skin's texture has changed. It did buff out my dry patches but not too much that it dried out my skin. I think step 2 and 3 helped bring back moisture and suppleness to my skin. My face feels like a baby's bottom, just absolutely soft and smooth.

I've only used this product once so I cannot vouch for it's power to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I also cannot say that it has already evened out my skin tone. I do think that my skin looks like it's glowing better. Overall I love the product! I like how it makes my skin really soft and smooth and I would really like to see how much more it improves my skin with several uses. The only cons that I can see with this product is that 1) it's pricey 2) it's not a quick task, you really have to set at least 20-30 minutes to complete this 3-step ritual (which is not actually a con on my book as I like to set aside 1 hour 1 night a week were I just relax and give myself a facial)
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
I received one treatment to test and I think it's a great product! It has a very light citrus scent, which is refreshing. Step 1 was a physical exfoliant that wasn't too harsh on the skin. I've seen a lot of people scrub too hard when it comes to any kind of physical exfoliant and it can irritate the skin. When you massage this product into the skin gently, after sitting on the face for 5-10 minutes, it shouldn't be painful but gently removing any dead skin cells. Step 2 is the Vitamin C Concentrate and Vitamin C is known to reduce the appearance of sun spots and dark spots, boost collagen production, reduce inflammation, evening out the skin tone and making it brighter. The concentrate almost goes on like a thin clay mask that dries somewhat clear on the face in which you apply the Melting Cleaner on top of it and leave on for an additional 10-15 min. You should feel a slight tingling or warming sensation on the skin. I highly recommend you patch test if you are sensitive or have severe acne. My skin appeared much brighter than when I started and the fine lines on my forehead appeared smoothr. Usually, you aren't able to see a huge difference until you use the product as suggested for at least 6-8 weeks but I definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I'm excited to try it again and see what kind of long-lasting results I can get from it!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
I love this 3 step mask system ! I received this free for testing and review purposes from Influenster and Ole and I could not be happier. It smelled of amazing orange citrus. I have sensitive dry skin and it did wonders. I used the first step , left it on for 15 minutes and followed all diections. The whole time I was amazed at the smell and the could feel how soft my skin was becoming after the first step alone. I really enjoyed that this made me take out time for myself as well. By the time of the second step , I felt a slight tingling ... but it was not unpleasant at all. It felt good and refreshing . I really enjoyed it. It woke up my skin and rejuvenated it. By the end of the third step I myself felt good not only about my skin but about myself , that I had taken time out for not only my skin but for me. That's something that I really did appreciate about this process for myself. My skin was amazingly soft and glowing . And it still is. It was radiant . I recommend this.
Christina L.
Charleston, SC
Step 1 is a delicious smelling, citrus warming mask that is a scrub. I applied it to my face and neck, whatever was leftover I used on my hands and scrubbed my lips.

Step 2 is the vitamin C concentrate and it goes on velvety. Expect to have a white-ish mask sitting on your face. On the hand I used apply it with, it ended up very moisturized and soft. I did have some small breakouts that probably opened up with the scrub, so there was some stinging as a result.

Step 3 is a little messy, it's the melting cleanser, which also smells amazing. I noticed it was hard to grip on my fingers because it was warming up to my body temperature. It ended up melting and emulsifying step 2. Leave this on your skin for 10-15 and let all the yummy moisuturizing and potent concentrate soak in a little longer.

End result: soft, nourished, glowing skin. I love this set and would definitely consider this an excellent at-home spa experience. Great to gift for the women in your family.

Sarah W.
I just finished using this skin treatment and my skin does feel very clean and it definitely helped with the fine lines and wrinkles around my cheeks and eyes. However, it also claims that it will brighten your face. In my case it just made my skin noticeably redder. The polish in step one was a bit rough, though probably the part of this that i liked the most. The directions do mention in steps 2 2 and 3 that there will be a pleasant tingling sensation. For me ateast, it was pretty uncomfortable and the sensation remained after I removed the product. Overall, I like the fact that it got rid of my lines and that my skin felt super smooth afterwards, but the redness and almost needle like sensation on my face brings it down to just an okay. I wouldn't buy this product (I received this free from Influenster to try) as I can get similar effects from products that are more comfortable and less time consuming.
Mikaela P.
Wilmington, NC
I received this in a VoxBox from influenster, and I have to say I was not a fan for these reasons:

1. While the scrub smelled amazing and felt like it really exfoliated and moisturizer my skin, it burned on my face during the 5-10 minute waiting period before I could wash it off.
2. It is such a long process. You have to wait 5-10 minutes with step 1 on your face, 2-3 minutes with step 2 on your face, and 10-15 minutes with step 3 on your face.
3. Step two burned more than step one.
4. Step two and three were insanely thick
5. It is so incredibly MESSY
6. I have sensitive skin, and it was definitely irritated. My skin was very red afterward

I'm grateful for the chance to try this product through Influenster, but I would not buy this product again. I do not have the time or patience to do the entire process, it irritated my skin, and it was so messy.
Danielle L.
The POWER Bright 3-step system was something I really enjoyed from start to finish. Each step was easy to follow and made you feel like you were getting a "spa type" treatment." I was hesitant in opening and using the system in fear that my face would react. After apply all three steps and waiting a day or two after, my face didn't react in any negative way! Step 2 (Vitamin C Concentrate) was definitely my favorite step. When you are applying, it's soft and truly feels like liquid velvet!

My overall opinion is that this product is great. It definitely left my skin looking radiant and clean. I received a trial in a voxbox and would love to follow up with more of the treatments to see the long term benefits it would have on my skin!
Kayla P.
London, KY
This morning I began to test out my products that were included in the Ole Henriksen vox-box courtesy of influenster! I began with the power bright pods, and I have to say- my skin is incredibly soft after just one use! All three of these products have an orange scent to them, but it's not overpowering. I also love that the box included the sponge to remove the serums as well. The only downfall of this product is that each of them require 5-10 minutes before applying the next. So if you're rushing to get ready, you may want to wait until nighttime to try it. As you can see in the second photo I provided, I opted for a small amount of concealer under my eyes. My skin is still has some redness, although I feel like it's glowing! ❤️
Sapphire M.
Got this in my vox box and LOVED it!! I have very sensitive skin so when it comes to skin products I am very picky. To be honest when they picked me to review this stuff, I was a bit skeptical because of how sensitive my skin is. However, I took a leap of faith and decided to try it anyways and I am so glad I did!! It was so moisturizing, It left my skin feel better than it had in weeks! Step one was a gentle exfoliante that was kid of like a gel consistency is so nice, and not too abrasive. Step two was a very thick cream. It had the consistency of coconut oil, and step three was more like a gel and it was to be applied over top of two. They all had a very nice citrusy smell to them. I will probably repurchase.
Kayla D.
Just wondering if this is worth the money? Did it work wonders on your skin and how long did it last you? How long do you go between uses?
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this 3 step works ? Is this time consuming!? Is this good skin care choice for traveling??
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this?
Alena K.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and ordered the full size since I really liked it. There's less of it than I expected. How many uses do you get out of each "pod"? Want to see if its worth keeping before I open it...
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Does it make your face whiter in one use?