suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

J’adore cette marque notamment grâce à ce masque. Le produit est rose, une fois sur le visage en le massant il devient blanc puis transparent. Je le laisse 15min et je le rince. Après l’application ma peau est plus lisse et au fur et à mesure les imperfections se diminue nettement. On peut trouver des masques efficaces aussi moins cher mais je le recommande vraiment !🧖‍♀️ I love this brand especially thanks to this mask. The product is pink, once on the face by massaging it, it becomes white then transparent. I leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse it off. After the application my skin is smoother and gradually the imperfections are clearly reduced. You can find effective masks also cheaper but I really recommend it!🧖‍♀️

Product reviewed: Ole Henriksen Phat Facial15ml Glow Cycle Retin-alt Power Serum & Goodnight Glow

I love this product is amazing, it has become part of my skin care routine. I use it every other night when I do not use retinol, it works well with my skin. This product helps overcome my wrinkles and blemishes. When I wake up in the morning I have a awesome and beautiful glow to my skin that I couldn't achieve with this product.