Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth uploaded by Janice L.Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth uploaded by Sayma R.Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth uploaded by Sayma R.
8 colors available

BY OLE HENRIKSEN #24 in CC Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A supercharged multitasking eye cream to illuminate, protect, and correct the delicate eye area in one simple step. Get your daily dose of nourishing hydration, a protective antioxidant veil, and SPF defense to ward off environmental aggressors and counteract premature aging. Five sources of vitamin C and tripeptide-5 expertly blended with nourishing ceremides and sodium hyaloranate visibly reduce fine lines and even skintone while plumping and firming the look of skin. All whipped up in a delicate texture with sheer illuminating coverage that glides over skin to diffuse signs of fatigue and aging, this product improves undereye luminosity and eye contour resiliency instantly and over time. This product instantly perfects the following: illuminates with light-reflecting pigments; diffuses flaws with sheer illuminating coverage; nourishes with sodium hyaluronate and ceramides; and protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It corrects the following over time; brightens and fades dark spots with five sources of vitamin C; reduces redness and calms with green tea extract; minimizes the appearance of lines with tripeptide-5; and prevents free radical damage with ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant.

• How good is it and what is it for 1 Answers
  • What does it feel like? Is it creamy or super thick? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for something preventative. Does...1 Answers
Ralynn K.
Ralynn K.
Anderson, IN
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Neck Creme
I recently began using this product. So, far so good. I just turned 30 this year, and I'm starting to recognize a few aging signs. So, to better take care of my skin and prevent further fine lines, I've started a regimen. This is a thicker cream. It's super moisturizing and smells great (like cucumber). I love putting this on at night. Unfortunately, it's still too early to tell if it's helping with the few fine lines I'm having, but I would recommend checking it out just for the fact that it keeps my skin so hydrated.
Edie R.
Edie R.
la habra, CA
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Firming Serum
I looked in the mirror and knew something was wrong. My skin, at almost 40, looked totally like I had stuck my face in a hot oven. I bought the Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Serum, and I swear, my kids didn't recognize me. It lifted, toned and firmed everywhere I wanted it to. I bought it from the Sephora website, and used it immediately. I would highly recommend it to others. Just don't take mine. I don't want to go back on the oven.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Firming Serum
I have to say that I notice my skin feels and LOOKS more smooth ,u can actually feel it straight away....im 32 and everyone thinks I'm still in my early twenties...since I used this product and the brightening serum my skin went to looking ok to a mayor youthful and healthier look ..I totally recommend this .and for the price is not as bad as some others that don't even work.
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Firming Serum
This firming serum is a miracle product. I've tried other firming serums with some degree of success, but nothing like this! I'm lucky that I have great skin, but I do have trouble areas--under my eyes and beside my mouth. This serum tightens both areas. I don't leave the house without applying this before I put on my make-up. It's pricey, but you don't have to use a lot.
ana o.
ana o.
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Firming Serum
This is hands down the best beauty product I have come across and, believe me, at 42 I have tried many. I have had no luck with any other products from Ole henriksen, but this one is amazing. It has smoothd ny face, minimized large pores around my cheeks and nose, and tightened up the sagging skin beneath my eyes. I cannot live without this product.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Neck Creme
I purchased this from TJ MAXX and right away i noticed such a weird smell. I used it for a month anyways at night , because the texture is thick and the scent was too weird to wear during the day... I noticed a slight difference after the first week then no more changes at all. Disappointed, but maybe It was at tj for a reason....
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Hampton Bays, NY
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Firming Serum
I love Ole Henriksen, I have used many of their products, I am never disappointed. Everything feels clean and natural, never heavy, filmy or drying. I would definitely recommend this line of products, the serums are great, the moisterizers are great and the washes are great - overall I would highly recommend this brand.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Neck Creme
This product has copper peptides to lift and firm the neck and chest area. I love this. Only been using a week or so and I can already see a big difference in the neck "lines or rings" that we get as we age. I love this brand in general and am trying as many products from Ole Henriksen as I can get my hands on. :) <3
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: Ultimate Lift Tm Firming Serum
I simply can't get enough of this product! I'm 21 however I'm always looking for ways to nourish my skin and protect it from the sun, Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift has a great formula I believe I saw results after 2 weeks! This is a must try or any product from Ole Henriksen you won't be disappointed.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Plainview, NY
Review for: Ultimate Lift Eye Creme
I actually bought this after I saw a "reality star" mention it in an interview. I figured if that woman with a million kids was getting results, I' d give it a try and I'm glad I did. I love the consistency and how it disappears quickly. I used it for over a year and would recommend to everyone.
Alma C.
Alma C.
What does it feel like? Is it creamy or super thick?
Sam R.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is it and what is it for
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for something preventative. Does anyone know if this will have good long term effects or if it is more of a daily firming serum?
B C.
B C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to IT Cosmetics CC cream?
Anita S.