Ole Henriksen On The Go Cleanser uploaded by Dee R.

Ole Henriksen On The Go Cleanser

Normal/Combination Skin Exhilarating non-drying gel cleanser bursting with vitamin C On the go cleanser awakens skin to a radiant glow with nature s finest extracts like seaweed, grapeseed, orange, yucca and a special vitamin C complex. the gentle foaming action of this cleanser removes environmental dirt and excess oil. . see more...

Ole Henriksen On The Go Cleanser
  • "This is another product I bought with the night serum and the vitamin C seems to have brightened up my face without drying it even with the foam action." in 1 review
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
This has been my go to cleanser for the past several months now. I use it as my morning cleanser, the smell just wakes me up and this doesn’t leave my combo skin feeling tight or dried out. Some days I have fallen asleep with my makeup on and I can honestly say it removes most of the makeup just not the waterproof stuff. I happen to find this at TJMAXX for $10.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this cleanser for years ever since consulting with Ole Henrickson himself and having him recommend the product for me. It has a zingy orange scent that truly is invigorating, and it leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean without drying it out.
Shaifaly B.
Jersey City, NJ
I have a sample size of this that I use whenever I travel. it is an amazing cleanser. I feel it is perfectly effective at getting off whatever left over make up I have after my wipe. Its also a great gentle cleanser for everyday use. I will be purchasing the full size!
Stephanie K.
Winchester, VA
This is my goto travel cleanser. Easy to use and it feels like it cleans best when I don't have my masks and mia2 on hand. It is effective at clearing my skin and I have been using this product for the past year. I would like to see them make a travel cleanser kit.
Erica F.
This is a fantastic product, it cleanses gently but thoroughly. Definitely have to follow with a moisturizer, it was as I expected. We sell this in my salon and I have purchased it multiple times, I recommend this to many clients.
Myrna P.
I bought this before summer started along with the Pick me Up Tonic. Great cleanser for anyone with combination skin. The orange scent is also a nice refreshing smell. I look so nice and refreshed after using this product. It will last a long time.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
This is wonderful! Cleans my oily acne -prone skin without over drying, and smells wonderful! I use it with my Clarisonic brush. My skin has cleared up greatly with help from this and other Ole products
Kristen W.
Little Rock, AR
I absolutely love this brand! Especially the "on the go" cleanser. I use it twice daily and it always leaves my face feeling very smooth and clean. It smells great, too. I got a sample once at Sephora and loved it so much I decided to purchase some. I will definitely repurchase when I run out, although I see it lasting me a long time.
Rachel M.
Smells great. Although I decided not to go with this cleanser for my daily routine, it didn't dry out my skin and I felt so fresh faced after! Removes make up which is always a plus.
Sadikchhya B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cleanser that doesn't dry the skin. Your skin looks brighter after you use it. The bottle lasts a while so it's worth the price. Smells refreshing. This was a first time use. The only reason i wouldn't repeat is because i always switch products once i am done with it.
Cassidy H.
Is this better for dry or oily skin?
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
Is this an oil free moisturizer?