Ole Henriksen Ole Henriksen Black Currant Complexion Oil uploaded by Dekilah N.Ole Henriksen Ole Henriksen Black Currant Complexion Oil uploaded by Dekilah N.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
These makeup remover wipes feel great on the skin and removed face makeup with ease. I needed to use another liquid makeup remover to get all my eyeliner off, but for me that is expected. They have a nice smell, will not easily dry out, and do not leave my skin burning afterward. Keep in mind, makeup removers of various types are not meant to be a "one and done" situation. You still need to wash your face, otherwise you could suffer a skin reaction.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Love this brand but this product just didn't work for me. I have combo sensitive skin and it just felt bit to heavy for me. Made my skin feel oily and didn't work well with my makeup later.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
This is a perfect use any time weight oil. It is light enough for summer but quite helpful in winter as well. You can't lose with this one.
Alice A.
Alice A.
San Lorenzo
I am not a fan of oils because of how greasy they make my face look. I did enjoy the smell of this product but it was too much for my skin. It did irritate my skin a little so I only used it a couple of times. If you're looking for a lot of moisture it has it but it is very oily and my oily skin did not love it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Sioux Falls , SD
Worked well for me to reduce some sunspots on my nose. Not a huge fan of the smell, but worth it!
Dekilah N.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really like oil for my skincare as I feel it brings a level of protection and moisture locking that water-based moisturizes never seem to be able to deliver. This is what I would consider a medium weight oil so it's probably best for normal to dry skin, as the product label suggests. I use it a few different ways, almost always at night: sometimes I apply it as a serum after cleansing but before moisturizer, other times I mix a couple drops in with my moisturizer, and then I also occasionally wear it as a sort of one step serum/moisturizer. Aside from the effectiveness on my combo/dry skin, I also really like the scent! It's not very heavy, but it is botanical with a hint of berry.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Arlington, VA
I really WANTED to like this. I did. I love a lot of other Ole Henriksen products, but man, this just did not work. It felt heavy compared to other oils I've used, and it broke me out. Not great. Passing it along to someone who has drier skin that isn't as sensitive.