Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Samantha H.Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Amie W.Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Melissa M.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A package of luxe satin-spun cloths saturated with an ultragentle nourishing formula that blankets your skin with the softest, smoothest cleansing experience. Gently cleanse while removing all traces of makeup even waterproof mascara in one easy step. Each satiny-smooth cloth blankets skin with soothing moringa and borage seed oils, bursting with essential fatty acids, to nourish and unveil glowing, fresh, ultrasoft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Can you use this as a makeup removing wipe and facial cleanser? I...2 Answers
Kristen D.
Haverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Convenient and simple to use. I keep these in my travel bag for nights out. They do a good job of removing dirt and makeup but not eye makeup. You need something else for that. They don’t irritate the skin as many wipes can and they leave your skin soft. For convenience they’re great but there are micellar water wipes that do the same thing, remove eye makeup as well and are a fraction of the price. Glad to have gotten them as part of a kit, but I don’t know if I’d buy them on their own.
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my absolute favorite cleansing cloths!! I buy them from Sephora and the Ole Henrikson website in the 100 cloths package ever since my mom gave them to me as a stocking stuffer a year or two ago. Very gentle on my skin! Good for removing makeup or refreshing your skin. There is a scent to them, I personally like the scent and it is not too much for me.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decided to try these because I love every product I have ever tried from this brand. Although the cleansing cloths smell so good and are smooth, I wasn't impressed with the quality of the thickness of the wipe or the moistness. It just wasn't as good as I expected and I was disappointed.
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I got by before discovering these makeup removing wipes! I LOVE THEM!

I have tried all 3 of Ole Henriksen's wipes and these are my favorite by far! These are always the first step of my nightly skincare routine -- I use one to remove makeup, then follow up with a cleanser, toner and whatever mask or treatment I'm using that particular day and follow it all up with a night cream.

There have been rare occasions when I'm too tired to do my entire routine and I will just use a wipe or two and my skin is still left feeling clean and hydrated. I love that these have skincare elements and are not just wipes to remove makeup.

I have also been known to use them on days when I'm not wearing makeup as a mid day refresher -- especially in the winter months when my skin is feeling dry.

I just can't enough of these wipes and encourage everyone who wears makeup to give them a try!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Sephora brand makeup wipes and they work well but decided to use these for a bit. I'm impressed with them so far. They are much bigger than normal wipes. They are very gentle on my skin and remove makeup off pretty well. I always use a toner to help remove the rest of the makeup and it preps my skin for my moisturizer.  I almost was sad because they seem a bit dry but they remove the makeup off quite well with just a little bit of product on the wipes. Not sure if I will buy again but since the smell was mild and my skin wasn't irritated i'm overall pleased.
Alena B.
I have rosacea and sensitive skin and these makeup wipes work really well for my skin! They have a nice scent, take off my makeup nicely, and hydrate my skin. However, I am rating it three stars because of the price and I believe there are other makeup wipes for sensitive skin which are cheaper and still hydrate your skin.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really did enjoy these quite a lot. Not only were they effective at removing my makeup, they left my skin feeling significantly better than most cleansing cloths I have tried. The only drawback is the price as $1/cloth is a bit on the pricey side. However, if the price is not a dealbreaker for you, I would definitely say these are worth a try!
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These take off your makeup but don't do much else so I don't think they are worth the price tag. If you have sensitive skin and need something you know will be good for your skin then I really think this is for you, otherwise just stick to whatever you can find on sale!
Helen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for removing your make-up at the end of the day.  Would highly recommend, very easy to use and very convenient to have on hand.  I usually get my supplies from with Sephora or from TJMaxx (if your lucky to find them), I find that these are really nourishing and very gentle on the skin.  Great for travel, especially since they come in a packages of 10s-30s-100s.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cloths are basic. They feel soft, and they remove makeup easily. However, I feel like I always use at least 2 of these, for one of my Purity brand wipes, or even my Neutrogena Night Calming wipes. I have not repurchased these because I feel like for the price, and how many I have to use, I can get a better deal and product from other brands.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Can you use this as a makeup removing wipe and facial cleanser? I'm going on a camping trip and want to keep my toiletries to a minimum. Also, are they worth the price?