Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Amie W.Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Melissa M.
2 colors available

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A package of luxe satin-spun cloths saturated with an ultragentle nourishing formula that blankets your skin with the softest, smoothest cleansing experience. Gently cleanse while removing all traces of makeup even waterproof mascara in one easy step. Each satiny-smooth cloth blankets skin with soothing moringa and borage seed oils, bursting with essential fatty acids, to nourish and unveil glowing, fresh, ultrasoft skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Can you use this as a makeup removing wipe and facial cleanser? I'm...2 Answers
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These were alright at removing make up but they definitely needed to be followed up with micellar water or toner to finish removing all the make up from my face. I didn't really notice a difference between these cloths and other drugstore, plain make up removing wipes.
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Fort Myers, FL
Just repurchased these! They smell so clean and fresh, slightly sweet but not overpowering. They stay nice and moist in the packaging. The sheets are a nice size so they are big enough to completely remove all your makeup. Even waterproof mascara.
Carly B.
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
I bought these to travel with and they worked wonders! I like to wear waterproof mascara and these wipes were able to take it all off which is usually the true test for me! They did not irritate my skin at all and they smell very pleasant.
Shana G.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
These ARE the creme de la creme of wipes. They take off all makeup with one wipe and they are gentle but effective. They do cost more the some brands but worth it.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Awesome product they wipe off makeup easy and they are gentle on my sensitive skin!!!!!!
Emily A.
Emily A.
I don't know how I got by before discovering these makeup removing wipes! I LOVE THEM!

I have tried all 3 of Ole Henriksen's wipes and these are my favorite by far! These are always the first step of my nightly skincare routine -- I use one to remove makeup, then follow up with a cleanser, toner and whatever mask or treatment I'm using that particular day and follow it all up with a night cream.

There have been rare occasions when I'm too tired to do my entire routine and I will just use a wipe or two and my skin is still left feeling clean and hydrated. I love that these have skincare elements and are not just wipes to remove makeup.

I have also been known to use them on days when I'm not wearing makeup as a mid day refresher -- especially in the winter months when my skin is feeling dry.

I just can't enough of these wipes and encourage everyone who wears makeup to give them a try!
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I have been using the Sephora brand makeup wipes and they work well but decided to use these for a bit. I'm impressed with them so far. They are much bigger than normal wipes. They are very gentle on my skin and remove makeup off pretty well. I always use a toner to help remove the rest of the makeup and it preps my skin for my moisturizer.  I almost was sad because they seem a bit dry but they remove the makeup off quite well with just a little bit of product on the wipes. Not sure if I will buy again but since the smell was mild and my skin wasn't irritated i'm overall pleased.
Helen L.
Helen L.
Great product for removing your make-up at the end of the day.  Would highly recommend, very easy to use and very convenient to have on hand.  I usually get my supplies from with Sephora or from TJMaxx (if your lucky to find them), I find that these are really nourishing and very gentle on the skin.  Great for travel, especially since they come in a packages of 10s-30s-100s.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
These cloths are basic. They feel soft, and they remove makeup easily. However, I feel like I always use at least 2 of these, for one of my Purity brand wipes, or even my Neutrogena Night Calming wipes. I have not repurchased these because I feel like for the price, and how many I have to use, I can get a better deal and product from other brands.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Love these wipes! But are my second favorite makeup removing towelette mainly because of the pricing. Would absolutely buy again, these leave your face feeling clean and hydrated. I like to use a makeup wipe to clean my make up off and then go in with a cleanser to double cleanse with these wipes you don't have to!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Can you use this as a makeup removing wipe and facial cleanser? I'm going on a camping trip and want to keep my toiletries to a minimum. Also, are they worth the price?