BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A gentle, exfoliating sugar face mask to leave the complexion looking and feeling soft, smooth, and with a natural glow. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… With raw sugar and pomegranate seed powder, Moment of Truth™ 2-in-1 Polishing Sugar Mask is one part mask, one part scrub for a gentle polishing effect that smooths away dead skin cells that can dull the complexion. Infused with a sweet botanical blend of pure honey, rosehip oil, and pumpkin extract, the nourishing formula leaves skin feeling supremely soft and supple. Unveil a healthy-looking, Ole Glow™ that leaves you feeling pampered. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Drawing upon his spa heritage, Ole wanted to deliver an elevated at-home experience and encourage clients to make time to pamper themselves. This two-in-one mask scrub allows clients time to relax and enjoy the sweet scent before exfoliating. Research results: In a consumer study on 37 women, after a 2-week study: - 100% of users agree this product softens skin- 100% of users agree this product polishes skin- 100% of users agree this product purifies skin- 100% of users agree this product revives skin- 97% of users agree this product polishes away dry, damaged skin- 97% of users agree this product creates healthier-looking skin- 94% of users agree this product creates a brighter, more luminous complexion- 94% of users agree this product reveals healthy, glowing skin see more...

Buy on Sephora*
grace n.
chicago
5 star product ! This polishing sugar is amazing!! It exfoliates yours skin without stripping your natural oil on your face. It is quiet effective especially on the T area on your face. I gives your a radiant glow afterward. Great product, would definitely recommend to a friend!
Dixie M.
Smells good and gets dead cells away to leave a more radiant skin layer, it is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin, that is what I have found with this product. I h ave used other scrubs that irritated my skin but this one does not and is a good product to have on hand.
Aja S.
This is the perfect product during the dry winter months when your skin needs a pick me up. It gets rid of all the dead dull skin and leaves your face glowing. It's gentle enough to use more than twice a week.
Celina R.
Rialto, CA
I loved this scrub! I'm a big fan of Ole Henriksen! The packaging is beautiful. The smell is amazing! Pretty gentle on the face. Great price especially for such a great scrub! No need for improvement.
Emily R.
Grand Rapids, MN
This product is amazing. I love everything my ole henrikson. Their products are expensive but worth the price. I also love the packaging. It's better than Clinique which is what I usually use. Definitely recommend this.
liana w.
montreal, QC
this is a fantastic face mask and i fully intend to repurchase!
this mask feels and looks like you're spreading marmelade on your face. i
the base of this product is nearly identical to the fresh vitamin radiance mask or the ren glycol lactic mask. this is the only one that combines a physical and chemical exfoliant and that makes it my favourite!
it's a matter of budgets and preferences but i prefer the ole because i like a good scrub and it's a little cheaper.

that said, this is a great mask that gently exfoliates using fruit acids. it works well with my sensitive skin. it doesnt burn or sting but dont use on cuts. your face will be noticeably brighter and more even textured with just one use. get a sample of all 3 to compare!
Nicole G.
Belleville, IL
I LOVE this stuff!! I never used to be a huge skincare and makeup person. I used all drugstore brands. Well you get what you pay for. It makes your skin feel extremely smooth and clean and it smells wonderful! Very citrusy! I have sensitive skin so I was skeptical at first but I had no rashes or irritation from this product. It seems to warm up as you leave it on which feels nice. It is used as both a mask and scrub. This stuff was a big staple item that I used for the weeks leading up to my wedding because I wanted flawless skin. I used it every few days. My beautician said that my skin looked gorgeous so mission accomplished! I highly recommend this scrub for anyone and will continue using it.
JESSICA P.
Columbia, SC
My skin is so dry you could sand stuff on it and I asked the lady at Sephora for a sample of something to help get the dead skin off but not dry me out anymore, she recommended this. Its AMAZING, ive used it once and my skin is so soft and there are absolutely no more dry patches. I moisturized once after and my skin is so soft and silky now really helped with my foundation issue or sticking to dry patches.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
I love this face mask!! I leave it on for 10-15 minutes then gently scrub it off with warm water. I feel like it exfoliates and brightens my skin. It smells really good too! I would recommend this skincare product!!
Megan L.
Oakton, VA
Smells like honey, orange, and sugar, very refreshing and energizing. This is my go to mask when my face feels dull, this instantly smooths, brightens and softens my face.