BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A collection of Ole Henriksen favorites to keep you glowing from head to toe throughout the holiday season. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…This limited-edition holiday set features eight of Ole Henriksen's most-loved skin care essentials, perfect for the ultimate pampering experience with glowing results. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths, with their energizing scent and satiny texture, gently cleanse, hydrate, and illuminate in one step, sweeping away dirt, oil, and makeup. African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™, with its uplifting aroma and delightfully frothy yet rich lather, revives the skin as it cleanses deeply. The antiaging booster, Truth Serum®, harnesses the power of vitamin C and potent antioxidants to brighten, revive, visibly firm, and deeply hydrate the skin. Sheer Transformation® contains multifruit acids and antioxidants that deliver weightless hydration and luminous perfection. Ultimate Lift™ Eye Gel is infused with cucumber and algae extracts to promote firmness as it hydrates the delicate complex area. The decadent, two-in-one Truth Sugar Glow Polishing Mask features raw sugar, pure honey, and pomegranate seed powder to gently polish and smooth as it brightens. Rub N' Buff Salt Scrub, with a blend of sea salt, lemongrass, and lavender oils, exfoliates, softens, and smooths skin. The newest innovation from Ole Henriksen, Power Bright™ is a three-step professional-strength intensive brightening system with an unprecedented 25 percent vitamin C concentrate. Indulge in nurturing textures and exquisite aromas for a refreshed and radiant Ole Glow™. This set contains:- 10 x The Clean Truth Cleansing Cloths- 1.5 oz/ 45 mL African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Truth Serum Collagen Booster- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Sheer Transformation®- 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Ultimate Lift™ Eye Gel- 0.14 oz/ see more...

• Help! I've been using this kit for 2 days and I got a rash!? Is t...1 Answers
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
These are all really great products! They work together really nicely, don’t irritate my skin and work really nice. I’ve received deluxe samples from Sephora and I love the products. Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Juliette S.
Brooklyn
I am a newbie to skin care - this was recommended to me at Sephora when I went on a quest to products that would heal my skin. As I said I know nothing about skin care, I generally just wash my face with African Black soap and moisturize with whatever cheapest lotion I can find at the pharmacy, and avocado or coconut oil. This Box set is amazing, I have been using it for 3 days and can already see and feel the difference! My skin is smoother, clearer and the tone is way more even. I must say it includes a great selection with description and direction for each product and the price is very reasonable considering all that's included! Will definitely purchase again :)
Megan M.
The lavender contained in the formula soothes, renews, and repairs winter-whipped skin; lemongrass essential oil releases muscular tension (how wonderful is that?) while detoxifying; and the salt deeply cleanses and exfoliates away old, dry skin cells. No matter how low the temperatures dip, I’m not afraid. It’s my personal “private island” in the middle of winter! (Of course, it can and should be used all year ‘round for glowing, touchable skin.)
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The skin care kit is a life saver it has great products packaged in one group to help with the fuss of finding these products I love it they were all gentle on my skin ok they were effective right away I can't believe it took me so long to find them I'm buying them all again don't miss out try it
Nina D.
Grand Forks AFB
I loved these products! Everything smelled wonderful and did not break me out. Saw a bit of improvement in my skin's texture but nothing dramatic. (Or long lasting) Overall I would recommend this but I can't say it is a holy grail set as I am still on the lookout for better products.
Chaya B.
Ordered this set for my sister in law, and she absolutely loved it. She's a beginner when it comes to skincare and I have been trying to get her to take care of her skin. I love Ole Henrikson so figured this would be a great start!
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Great little starter set! If you are just getting into skin care or into this brand or a repeat customer! The Vitamin C products are amazing I saw fading of my scarring in like 5 days!!! It's amazing
Elsa T.
Spring Hill, TN
Received all these products as a gift.  The serums are perfect before bedtime, they leave my skin feeling so soft.  The eye gel does take some time to dry, but overall great product.  All other items in this kit are awesome!
Eva C.
Such a great collection. I bought this for my mother who is battling cancer right now. She said it was so soft on her skin and that this collection not heavy bodied
Sophia H.
new york
loved this skin care set. tried everything and i ended up buying the bigger sizes of the products that i did like. i purchased these products at sephora.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
Help! I've been using this kit for 2 days and I got a rash!? Is this normal? I know that the acidity in the vitamin C can be rough on skin but is this normal? I normally do not have sensitive skin.