BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A dazzling collection that delivers unparalleled results to restore and maintain your most youthful-looking skin. Ignite your glow this holiday season. This three-in-one cleansing gelee with vitamin C, rose hips, and virgin cherry oils transforms from gel to oil to milk to dissolve makeup and impurities leaving skin healthy, hydrated, and radiant. The Collagen Booster is a daytime ant-aging serum with a five-source vitamin C complex to brighten, firm, reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, and prevent future damage. Sheer Transformation® is a lightweight silky moisturizer that nourishes and evens skin texture and tone with licorice root and multi-fruit AHAs. This daytime hydrating eye cream helps restore firmness and diminish the look of lines and wrinkles with bio-peptides and hyaluronic acid while helping eyes appear more lifted and youthful with avocado oil and oat kernel. This overnight eye gel instantly cools and depuffs with cucumber extract while helping to lift, firm, and visibly diminish crow's feet and wrinkles with bio-peptides, hyaluronic acid, and algae extract. This set contains:- 1 oz Pure Truth™ Melting Cleanser - 0.5 oz Truth Serum® Vitamin C Collagen Booster - 1 oz Sheer Transformation® - 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift Eye Creme - 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster: In a consumer use study of 70 participants:- 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skinUltimate Lift Eye Creme: In a clincical study of 30 participants: -100% of participants saw a significant improvement in skin firmness and elasticity immediately after applicationUltimate Lift Eye Gel: In a clincical study of 30 participants:- 100% of participants saw a significant improvement in skin firmness, elasticity, and hydration overnight after only 1 use see more...

Gina S.
Beaverdale
I like the vitamin c serum. It smells good and it is refreshing on the skin. It is my first step in skincare in the evenings . I will repurchase at Sephora.
Shaelyn L.
Bourbon, IN
This bundle was perfect for me to get hooked on the brand. Each product brought dramatic improvement to the texture and appearance of my skin.
McKenzie H.
The orange serum completely changed my skin! I absolutely love this stuff and made my skin clear up. Soaks into the skin really nicely.
Hannah s.
Got rid of smile lines and made my face look so glowy and bright and naturally beautiful. Smelled so good didn't smell of chemicals
alana t.
Sullivan, IN
I love this system. It takes quite a bit of time to do all the steps but the end result is healthy beautiful looking skin!
whitney P.
Little Rock
Got this as a gift and loved the way it made my skin feel. This is perfect for weekend getaways and quick travel.
Karol A.
For those who like to have a beautiful and cared skin like me, it's one of my favorites, turned my darling
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
I loveeeeeeeee thisssds product to death its amazing and its smells so good and I just absolutely love it
sarah h.
I think this one is the best deal and worth every penny! All the products comes in decent sizes, which could probably last me for a while. I would definitely purchase another set.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
I keep buying this kit from Ole Henriksen. I really love that it's easy to bring on trips as well as includes great products. My favorite is the Vitamin C serum, which has helped me with uneven skintone and given me a pretty glow. The smell is also great!
How well does it work on mature skin. 45 yr old..