BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A dazzling collection that delivers unparalleled results to restore and maintain your most youthful-looking skin. Ignite your glow this holiday season. This three-in-one cleansing gelee with vitamin C, rose hips, and virgin cherry oils transforms from gel to oil to milk to dissolve makeup and impurities leaving skin healthy, hydrated, and radiant. The Collagen Booster is a daytime ant-aging serum with a five-source vitamin C complex to brighten, firm, reduce the look of lines and wrinkles, and prevent future damage. Sheer Transformation® is a lightweight silky moisturizer that nourishes and evens skin texture and tone with licorice root and multi-fruit AHAs. This daytime hydrating eye cream helps restore firmness and diminish the look of lines and wrinkles with bio-peptides and hyaluronic acid while helping eyes appear more lifted and youthful with avocado oil and oat kernel. This overnight eye gel instantly cools and depuffs with cucumber extract while helping to lift, firm, and visibly diminish crow's feet and wrinkles with bio-peptides, hyaluronic acid, and algae extract. This set contains:- 1 oz Pure Truth™ Melting Cleanser - 0.5 oz Truth Serum® Vitamin C Collagen Booster - 1 oz Sheer Transformation® - 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift Eye Creme - 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift Eye Gel™ It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster: In a consumer use study of 70 participants:- 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skinUltimate Lift Eye Creme: In a clincical study of 30 participants: -100% of participants saw a significant improvement in skin firmness and elasticity immediately after applicationUltimate Lift Eye Gel: In a clincical study of 30 participants:- 100% of participants saw a significant improvement in skin firmness, elasticity, and hydration overnight after only 1 use see more...

Cayla S.
Grand Prairie , TX
These are the Way to go for a perfect brighten glowy skin. There's a routine for each one of these some just for morning and some for night. The blue label one is for night to moisturize the skin and hydrate it but you can also use it to prime your fave before applying your makeup, and it's awesome
Jennifer L.
Henderson, NV
Got this for the sheer transformation face cream which I love it’s great for oily skin. The rest of the products though I found to feel sticky and didn’t really like
Londa
I love this kit! It is so easy to use and you start seeing a difference in just days. I found that all the products were gentle and did not cause me to breakout.
Martha W.
This was a holiday set from Ole Henriksen from two years ago in 2015, and it was such an amazing deal! The Ole Henriksen Lift & Glow holiday set was only less than $60 if I remember correctly! However it had a great value! My absolute favorite one was the Ole Henriksen Vitamin C Truth Serum. It is great for brightening!
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Charlene M.
This is a great little set! This left my skin feeling and looking amazing! This is definitely a luxury brand but at decent prices. I would 100% recommend this and will buy from this brand again for sure.
Omeshia B.
I saw someone with completely flawless skin and could not help but ask what they used. I immediately ordered this product online from their website. It is amazing and I am hooked. Can't say enough great things about it. I will absolutely buy more from this line.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
This is an amazing product the smell is great with texture and feel to this project is great I would definitely recommend this to anyone I feel like this is great for all skin types.
Lea V.
Love it
Some that I'm ordering other product from them o want to try them all can wait till I receive them hopefully there as good as I expect Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders
Shannon M.
Joliet, IL
Loved this! Got this as a sample on their website, and it made my skin feel amazing! The smell was nice too 😊 It is a bit pricey, but I think totally worth it!
How well does it work on mature skin. 45 yr old..