Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel

by Ole Henriksen

Evens skin tone, smoothes texture, brightens & reduces the look of fine lines & wrinkles

How come after i cleanse my face and add the gel i wait almost a hour then apply the creme that goes with it from the 3 little wonder set and it always peels???
Would you use this in place of the truth serum at night or use both?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel!
Anastasia S.
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel uploaded by Anastasia S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best thing ever! If u have acne and scars this is amazing and you see results the next day! Keep on using it for improved better skin, I promise you it works! Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel
Katheryn L.
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel uploaded by Katheryn L.
It smells more like lemon and reminds me of the discontinued lemon peel mask. Wait for it to absorb, otherwise it’s sticky and will pull under moisturizers.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel uploaded by Toma A.
OleHenriksen is a staple in my skincare routine. The Transform serum has significantly reduced my dark spots and fine lines. It's gentle yet effective, and I've seen marked improvement over the past few months! Definitely a keeper 💙
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Refine beauty sleep for a youthful Ole Glow!! This is a 🌙 night time serum-transformation gel, that evens skin tone & texture- revealing your freshest complexion- with the assistance of of high potency AHAS. After applying- I completely cover my face in one of my thickest & richest moisturizer creams- doing so makes your end results better. 💥👍🙋 I love applying this on my skin after I've freshly cleansed. ❤ the results are amazing!!! 😃
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel uploaded by Melissa B.
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel uploaded by Melissa B.
This overnight gel came in the 3 Little Wonders Mini set that I recently bought at Sephora and I love it so much!! I have honestly loved every single Ole Henriksen product I have tried so far. I added this gel at the very end of my nighttime skincare routine. It’s very cool and calming on the skin. It dries quickly and only left my skin a tiny smidge tacky, but it went away quickly. I’m also not a huge fan of how it smells, but the scent fades quickly so I don’t really mind it. Overall I would definitely recommend this gel and I look forward to seeing how it affects my complexion over time!!
Cesar G.
Chino Hills, CA
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel uploaded by Cesar G.
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel I really like this product and really like the exfoliation effect. I don’t like how sensitive it is with others. It pills super easily. If you’re one for a simple routine would be nice.
Jessica L.
Little Rock, AR
I purchased this product to help fade acne scars. The formula is a thin gel that goes on smoothly. It doesn't have a scent, which is fine with me. After one use, I could tell this was some powerful stuff! I applied after I washed my face with my clarisonic and I don't recommend doing that. This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) which can be harsh on your skin. You MUST wear a sunscreen while using this or the dark marks you're trying to erase will actually become darker. I used this every night for about 1 1/2 weeks and I should've taken a few days off in between because it left my skin feeling extra sensitive. But I didn't notice the dark marks appear to lighten. All in all, I think this product does what it claims it will. But start out slow and don't rush the process. This stuff packs a punch.
Ozichi N.
This stuff is great. It instantly plumps the skin and wakes up the eye area. Very gentle on the skin and did not irritate my eyes. It's also very concentrated, a little bit went a long way. I love it!
Haylee S.
Fruit Cove, FL
I love everything made by this brand. I want to coat my life in this stuff lol. Ol Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation(TM) Creme 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
perla V.
Edinburg, TX
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Transformation Gel uploaded by perla V.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is for use at night, it helps to soften my skin while I sleep, it contains AHAs, to give shine and luminosity to my face at the same time that it diminishes the spots and expression lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley B.
East hampton, CT
il y a 2 ans
Monica R. il y a 2 ans
Yes but I first allow it to sink into the skin for about thirty minutes and then apply a face oil before applying the retinol cream this seems to prevent any irritation or drying of my skin, last step before bed I spray a hydrating facial spray (I love the OH Nurture Spray!), hope that helps 😍