BY OLE HENRIKSEN #46 in Night Cream

An advanced cream that retexturizes while hydrating deeply. Potent glycolic, lactic, and multi-fruit AHAs enveloped in nourishing primrose oil and shea butter visibly reduce wrinkles and retexturize skin while hydrating deeply. Wake up to dramatically softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. Alpha Hydroxy Complex penetrates skin deeper to support natural cell turnover for softer, smoother skin, while multi-fruit AHA Complex a concentrated blend of five naturally occurring AHA's: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon work to boost skin elasticity and exfoliate by weakening bonds of dead skin cells so they can be shed from skin's surface. Evening primrose oil provides very high levels of the essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), also known as omega-6 to nourish and strengthen skin.

• Does this night creme work? 1 Answers
  • I've have heard good things about this night creme but does it re...1 Answers
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
This has to be my favorite night cream of all time! It provides immediate results and I can feel it working into my skin right after application. Texture is my biggest skin concern and this night cream is packed with AHA's to combat clogged pores while you sleep. In addition to fighting texture - it also provides extra hydration for allover improved skin when you wake up in the morning. Love this cream by olehenriksen!!
Keshia K.
Sebastopol, CA
First off, let me preface by saying I love this brand. Ole products give me life, but this I did not love. I do not have sensitive skin at all and I completely broke out all over after one use My skin was so inflamed the next day. So not like my skin to react so harshly. I also didn’t care for the smell. I wanted this to work so badly, but for me it was a fail.
Tanya B.
If your looking for a moisturizer to smooth skin while you sleep. Then this one is for you. It has AHAs in it that work while you sleep to make pores smaller, take away any hyper pigmentation, sun spots, age spots, and just over all make your skin glow and moist. I love it and use it a few days a week.
Kirsta H.
Saint Cloud
This night cream has really helped my skin. I have fine lines between my eyebrows and around my eyes and using this religiously has helped fade their appearance so much. It’s also extremely hydrating so my whole face feels smoother in the morning after using it.
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Very nice cream and treatment in one. Love the aroma and way it smells. Great for oily or combo skin. It exfoliates and balances. I like that it does not feel too heavy on the skin. My skin like looks great in the morning
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
Love every single Ole product I've used, and this is no exception. I wake up looking younger and fresher when using this. I seriously can tell a difference in just one use. Highly recommend this and the vitamin C serum.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
This night cream is cooling, but I feel like it doesn’t moisturize much for being a night cream. It’s kind of thin. However is still moisturizing, but more of a lotion than a cream.
Dana B.
I love Ole Henrikson products. And this is no exception. I have drier skin and this does magic overnight to hydrate and smooth my skin. It looks amazing! I'm 43 and since using Ole at night I have been asked 4 times in only about a month if I'm in my 20's! Talk about confidence booster!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
Pretty good product. I woke up with super soft skin which is what this is suppose to do. My only complaint is that I wake up with a ton of small white heads all over my face after using this. I will be sticking to the transformation gel and a simple moisturizer from now on.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
I've have heard good things about this night creme but does it really works?
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Does this night creme work?