BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Crème SPF20 is a lightweight day cream for normal to combination skin. Bursting with grape seed oil and antioxidants, the formula provides skin with a luminous glow whilst protecting from environmental aggressors and premature ageing. With the anti-inflammatory, soothing and comforting properties of chamomile, the cream utilises dimethicone, a hydrating humectant that binds moisture to the skin; grape seed oil with nourishing essential fatty acids; and antioxidant rich vitamin A and E to heal and rewnew the complexion. see more...

Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
i got this in a sephora favorites and it smells good along with working amazingly. i love that it has sun protection in it as well! two-in-one are always my favorite items. i went back and bought a full size after the travel i got in the kit
Angie H.
Brooks
I found this herbal day creme’ at TJ Maxx and decided to give it a try, and fell in love with it! It’s light, my face soaks it up and the lemongrass fragrance is amazing! I order it online now when I get low!
Miriam B.
I apply this moisturizer after using the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. It is fairly lightweight and absorbs rather quickly. I have dry-combo, red, sensitive, and acne prone skin and this product does not irritate me at all. I notice that I don't get super shiny in my t-zone throughout the day when using this product. I really love that there is SPF in this moisturizer, especially in the winter months when it is hard to remember to use sunscreen. The moisturizer itself has a light orange tint, and it smells citrusy (which I love!!!). This moisturizer is another great hit by Ole Henriksen.
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
I was very hesitant to buy this after all the reviews about how bad the smell is but I honestly don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The smell isn't pleasant but it's certainly not unbearable or disgusting by any means. The smell also only lasts about 20-30 minutes after application. As far as moisturizing this is a great cream, the smallest amount hydrates my face for the whole day and it sinks in quickly without leaving a residue. I have combo skin and this works great at hydrating my skin without making my oily areas more oily.
Nicole D.
This is a really nice thick moisturizer. It also says that it has sunscreen in it which is extremely important for skincare. Because of that it can make you feel greasy as the day goes on so I wouldn't put too much on. I love the scent, it's almost like a citrusy, herbal scent.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have very oily skin, but I need a heavier moisturizer in the winter time, and this is it. It is an added bonus that it has an SPF of 20. I will need something lighter in the summer time since I live in Atlanta. However, if I can't find anything lighter I'll use this since I am more concerned with protecting my skin from the sun than I am with looking oily.
Amber S.
Jasper, GA
This cream is nice and has a good feel on my face. Sometimes I would feel a slight burning sensation on the apples of my cheeks after use. I didn't find it overly hydrating or like it was a good enough replacement to another product. I wouldn't buy it again
Ashley G.
Moisturizes well, but has a very strong and polarizing herbal smell. You will either love the smell or hate it! I am not a fan of the smell. But I love that it has spf, and absorbs quickly. I probably would not purchase again, but the smell is not off putting enough for me to not finish what I have.
Sierra L.
Portland, OR
This moisturizer is amazing, the smell alone makes me want to buy 10. It has a lovely orange scent to it. It is a little pricey, and it's aimed towards anti-aging with the vitamin C. I probably would not purchase off of the smell alone sadly.
Victoria A.
Okay. Weird consistency, but did feel like it helped my skin glow. I bought it at Sephora as combo set. The packaging was nice, but the products did not meet my expectations. I will not re-purchase. It just did not work for me.