Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme

by Ole Henriksen

Deeply hydrates and target fine lines, wrinkles & dark spots Size: 1.7oz

How is this for dry flaky skin? I worry it may be too harsh?
Does this product cause purging ?
Can i use this on hormonal acne ?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme!
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Holly D.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:ole-henriksen-goodnight-glow-retin-alt-sleeping-creme] is a great sleeping mask. This thick purple-y gel takes a bit to sink in, but it’s worth it. You’ll wake up with softer, smoother skin as the AHA’s and plant based retinol alternative helps fight fine lines/wrinkles over time. It can be irritating to sensitive skin so be sure to patch test it but it’s good if you can handle it.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Stephanie W.
I have been using this in combination with the Olehenriksen Retin-ALT serum and I’m loving the results! My skin has been looking smooth and glowy and bright! This cream uses bakuchiol (plant-based retinol alternative) and AHAs to exfoliate, hydrate, and improve skin elasticity and texture. It has edelweiss stem cell to help firm skin and combat fine lines and wrinkles. [product:ole-henriksen-goodnight-glow-retin-alt-sleeping-creme] #skincare #skin #skinroutine #skinregimen #beauty #regimen #beautyregimen #beautyroutine #beautifulskin #healthyskin #cleanskin #radiantskin #radiance #moisturizing #hydrating #hydration #hydrator #moisturizer #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #selfcare #luxury #luxurybeauty #luxuryskincare #beautiful #wrinkles #finelines #hydrate #influenster #beautyproducts #brightskin #sensitiveskin #sensitive #nourishing #plumpskin #plumping #firming #elasticity #skinelasticity #skincream #facecream #olehenriksen #bakuchiol #retinolalternative #retin-ALT #AHA #AHAs #anti-aging #antiaging #aging
Stina T.
Novato
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Stina T.
I love Ole Hendrickson products. I am not sure how to rate this one as I didn’t use it every single night, maybe every 3rd night. I tend to be someone who enjoys that tight feeling of a Retinol/ Retin-A and this cream doesn’t give me that feeling. It does feel very fresh and clean and it may have worked a bit on my fine lines.
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Kysha F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this creme! I was so excited when this first came out, I have been using it daily and have almost finished it. I think it has helped my dark spots/freckles fade and has definitely made my skin look more glowy. It goes on smooth and I love the smell. I use it in combination with the serum. Would recommend trying it!
Anna D.
Chicago
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Anna D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product actually uses a plant based retinol alternative and a concentration of AHA’s. I love retinol so I was curious to see how a alternative ingredient would compare. Final verdict— I am loving it!! Obviously retinol works at preventing aging, so I can’t speak for its comparison in terms of that. However, I swear I wake up with my skin looking more fresh and glow. I love products like this for the nights when you can’t be bothered to do a 7 step routine but still want the results you would get if you did! - Tip: Products like these are actually perfect for when you have a night out and you get back late. Remove your makeup slather some of this on and your good to go! (We may not be having to worry about this for a while because if quarantine)Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme
Tabitha B.
Troy
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Tabitha B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this cream so much. I bought this and the day serum after seeing a YouTube video of a dermatologist raving about how amazing this product is. It contains Bakuchiol, which is a much cheaper alternative to Retinal. My dermatologist prescribed Retin-A for me, but this works a billion times better. Does not dry out my skin, and leaves it looking fresh and plump and hydrated each morning. Also I love the smell and the purple hue. Makes me feel happy the moment I open the bottle each evening.
JILL G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by JILL G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this and the serum as a deluxe sample size with my points at Sephora- and I am loving it. At first I wasn’t sure it did anything, then I realized the last 5 Days I have woken up with absolutely glowing skin, and reduced acne! My pores seem cleaner as well. It’s a lovely pale purple color and it smells divine. I will definitely repurchase, after I savor every last drop of this!
Audrina C.
Atlanta, GA
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Audrina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m loving this new night cream so far. My skin has definitely looked smooth and healthy after the first few days from trying this. Hydrating and absorbent for these cold months.
Kristen K.
Morgantown, WV
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Kristen K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I already love ole henricksen so of course I had to try this product. All their products smell amazing and the scent is nothing overwhelming either. This is such a great cream that doesn’t leave your pores clogged!
Ashley A.
Lyles, TN
Ole Henriksen Goodnight Glow™ Retin-ALT Sleeping Creme uploaded by Ashley A.
MY GO TO HOLY GRAIL!! This works like no other overnight creme I have ever put on my face!! It brightens and blurs and makes my skin feel like butter the next day!! It smells amazing and it’s so worth the price!!! I am in love with it!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...