BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOle Henriksen
Glow Cycle Retin-ALT Power Serum

Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum

by Ole Henriksen

Instantly brightens & target fine lines, wrinkles, pores & dark spots Size: 1oz

Does Bakuchoil work as well as Retinol/VitaminA?
Is this product effective for your neck?
Does this product make you purge like normal retinol?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Courtney H.
Ole Henriksen’s Glow Cycle Retin-ALT Power Serum uses bakuchiol, a plant-based retinol alternative, and AHA’s to target wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines and reduce the look of pores. The addition of hibiscus flower extract gives you an even skin tone and texture. The lavender tint helps to instantly brighten and awaken your skin, giving you a glowing fresher look. *Perfect serum for someone with sensitive skin. I prefer a stronger retinol. If you are sensitive to smells avoid this. PROS: - Vegan - Didn’t irritate my skin - Reduced the look of my pores - Smoothed Texture - The tint does instantly give you a soft glow - Little goes a long way. 1-2 pumps is all you need CONS: - The scent. I’m gagging just thinking about it - Didn’t see an improvement in fine lines
Dana K.
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Dana K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok this stuff is actual magic!! I’ve been using this for about a week now, and am incredibly happy with it. It is a very thin serum with beautiful color and smell! My skin feels dewy after putting it on 💜 I definitely recommend it!
Stephanie W.
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Stephanie W.
This is my first time trying Bakuchiol (plant-based retinol alternative) and I am into it! It brightens your skin, renews and evens out skin texture, improves elasticity and skin tone, and targets fine lines and wrinkles. I like the smell although it is a bit strong. This seems to work well on my sensitive skin so I really can appreciate this alternative as my skin doesn’t tolerate too many retinol creams. Now I am smooth and glowing! [product:ole-henriksen-glow-cycle-retin-alt-power-serum] #skincare #skin #skinroutine #skinregimen #beauty #regimen #beautyregimen #beautyroutine #beautifulskin #healthyskin #cleanskin #radiantskin #radiance #moisturizing #hydrating #hydration #hydrator #moisturizer #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #selfcare #luxury #luxurybeauty #luxuryskincare #beautiful #wrinkles #finelines #hydrate #influenster #beautyproducts #brightskin #sensitiveskin #sensitive #nourishing #plumpskin #plumping #firming #elasticity #skinelasticity #olehenriksen #bakuchiol #retinol #retin-ALT
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Carly W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this brand !! I have tried several products by this brand and this is in my top two favorites!! My other is the banana eye cream, this product targets fine lines wrinkles pores and dark spots.
Shelby H.
Peoria , IL
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Shelby H.
I was so happy to receive this amazing skincare product! I apply it almost every night and I have seen great results! No more dull skin in the winters! I would recommend this to anyone looking for help with dull skin. And the headband was a great bonus!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Laura L.
Martinez, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Laura L.
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Laura L.
#byeretinol! I have tons of scarring and hyperpigmentation on my cheeks from adolescent acne. Puberty was very unkind to my skin! . . Bakuchiol (back-uh-heel) is a botanical extract shown to mimic the effects of retinol without the sensitivity! It helps with fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, large pores and uneven texture. I’m so excited to see results from this NEW amazing serum from @olehenriksen. It smells like fruity pebbles and is such a fun purple color! 💜 . . I received this product as a gift in exchange for my honest opinion. @influenster @sephora #contest #complimentary #ad #bakuchiol #antiaging #skincare #influenster #sephora #complimentary
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Allison B.
Worcester, MA
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Allison B.
i think this is an awesome substitute for retinol. this is my second time purchasing this serum. i use all of the transform series at night. i have noticed a big change in the texture and overall look of my skin. im a huge fan of ole henricksen products.
Catherine S.
Port Hueneme , CA
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Catherine S.
I LOVE this stuff!! It’s smells so good and I’ve truly noticed a different in my skin! My skin looks and feels so smooth! I like to use this under my TATCHA dewy skin cream! Ugh!! It’s so good!!
Mariana M.
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Mariana M.
I just used this product past 3 days. Honestly i cant see any noticeable difference yet. But i will give it a go because my skin actually pretty easy to break but this serum sits fine with my skin. It does have it glows when you applied it as everyone said. In terms of hydration its also delivers what it supposed to. I I love the smell. Price wise honestly based on the 3 days overview i think there are better serum that does the same with better price. And oh, because this serum is making your skin sensitive with sunlight if you want to use it you should use sun block at day time. I think it cause my skin easier to get sun burn. I think this serum better to be use before you go to bed.Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum
Lauren T.
Michigan
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Lauren T.
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this serum! It fights all major signs of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots, firms and reduces the look of pores. And the ingredients bakuchiol which is a plant-based retinol alternative & AHAs are meant to firm your skin. This serum provides just the right amount of moisturization for my skin. It also provides a subtle glow to my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vicki S.
High Point, NC
il y a 2 ans
Ole Henriksen Glow Cycle™ Retin-ALT Power Serum After the application how does your skin feel? Sticky?
Rachel W. il y a 2 ans
After the application, my skin feels a little tacky initially. When it fully dries, there is a mild stiffness, but nothing that is uncomfortable after using it for a while.