Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner

by Ole Henriksen

Target dark spots, fine lines & wrinkles

Do you use this toner everyday or feel like it’s too much for every day?
Can the spot toner be used every day? Can you use it with vitamin C and other active ingredients?
Does this toner help get rid of milia/tiny bumps on the skin?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Morgan H.
THE best toner! Funny story I actually got this toner by mistake in my Sephora order one time and I opened the package and was like 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ what did I do?? This is definitely going to cost me... but it was their error! And I was shocked! This toner is NO joke! Use it after you cleanse and you’ll be ready for serums and moisturizer... this toner is jam- packed with AHAs (glycolic and lactic acid) which help reduce the look of dark spots!! [product:ole-henriksen-glow-2oh-dark-spot-toner] has a nice tingle to it (it’s got this amazing lemon 🍋 scent) so you know it’s working! I would definitely buy this officially this next time 😂 if you’re on the fence, take a look at the reviews... they speak for themselves!!! 12/10 recommend! 💙💛💙
Kat C.
Santee, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kat C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this toner for about 3 weeks and I have already seen huge difference in my hyper pigmentation. The price point is also really great considering the amount of product given. I can’t wait to see final results!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently, I've noticed my dark spots that I could normally hide pretty well with foundation becoming more pronounced. After some research, I kept coming across this toner. It not only has glowing reviews but it was highly recommended from the Sephora employee. I ended up purchasing it with high hopes. Unfortunately, after using this toner for about two weeks, I've not only discontinued use but also had no noticable positive effects. I will note that this is a high acid toner and I do have dry skin but skin sensitivity is not an issue for me usually. I noticed with the first application of this toner a slight stinging sensation and then immediate redness in the areas where I applied it. This was after exfoliating so given the high acid content, I assumed it was just too strong to apply after exfoliating and opted to use it after normal face washing. The stinging sensation still occurred as did the redness no matter when I applied this in my routine. Update: I did recieve some tips to wait a little while after washing my face to apply this toner and while it did cut back on the redness, for whatever reason, my skin reacts adversely to this toner. In that two weeks time, the only noticiable results i had were patchy redness and irriation. I would have liked to give it time to see some results, unfortunately, this toner just does not fair well with my skin.
Lea J.
Arlington, MA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Lea J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently started using this product and I just love it! I was experiencing excessive dark circles and I started using this product accordingly. It smells so nice and is so smooth on the skin.
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Everybody talks about this toner, and trust me when I say there is a reason why. As someone who struggled with acne their entire life and the dark spots to go with it, this stuff really improved my skin. I had brighter and more even skin tone within weeks and I continue to buy this bottle after bottle. I’m also always impressed at how much extra dirt and make up it removes even after I clean my face. Literally - ADD. TO. CART. [product:ole-henriksen-glow-2oh-dark-spot-toner]
Dania D.
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Dania D.
This toner is pretty good. It is not too strong and it smells awesome. I love this brand and I use a lot of their products. I use it as part of my nighttime skin care routine. [product:ole-henriksen-glow-2oh-dark-spot-toner]
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kennessa M.
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am beyond thankful that reviews of this toner finally convinced me to invest in this toner. I have sun damage and acne scars, this toner faded both. There is a strong scent, but the toner is extremely gentle. A must have!
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Toma A.
OMG THIS PRODUCT! First, OleHenriksen is my current favorite skincare routine. Day and night the Glow toner is a staple in reducing my dark spots and targeting fine lines. Second, it's gentle yet effective, and I've seen significant improvement.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Karen B.
I recently purchased this to help with dark spots from sun damage. For those of you who are younger, please always wear sunscreen! You don’t realize the damage sun does until you get older. This definitely smells like walnuts, but it goes away when dry. I’ve noticed a slight lightening of my spots. It’s drying, so I follow up with a heavy moisturizer at night since I have dry skin. I do recommend for dark spots.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,345 reviews
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this last year and I'm finally done with the bottle. I can't say that I've seen any difference in my skin. No issues with the product and it doesn't cause any reaction with my combination skin type. However, no visible change. I don't have any ongoing issues with my skin so that could be a reason. I would apply nightly during skincare routine. I wouldn't discourage others from testing this toner.

468 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...