Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner

by Ole Henriksen

Target dark spots, fine lines & wrinkles

How often to space this out when also using retinol?
I have pretty bad hyperpigmentation due to sun damage on my forehead. I've been using Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner and Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Fresh Day Serum. They've done a great job removing the patches on the outside on my eye area but my forehead is still pretty bad. If anyone has any product recommendations I'd love to hear them!
Does this actually lighten dark spots?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner!
Lupe M.
Redding, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Lupe M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I genuinely really enjoyed this product It’s completely gone. Would I repurchase “no”. As you can see my skin is pretty tone even and yes the toner helped with that. But, on the days I would use it, my skin would burn and a rash would develop for a day or so. Is worth the pain ? I guess that would be completely up to you. As for me I will keep in the back of my mind for future reference but definitely not buying again any time soon. - not gifted
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Morgan  H.
THE best toner! Funny story I actually got this toner by mistake in my Sephora order one time and I opened the package and was like 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ what did I do?? This is definitely going to cost me... but it was their error! And I was shocked! This toner is NO joke! Use it after you cleanse and you’ll be ready for serums and moisturizer... this toner is jam- packed with AHAs (glycolic and lactic acid) which help reduce the look of dark spots!! [product:ole-henriksen-glow-2oh-dark-spot-toner] has a nice tingle to it (it’s got this amazing lemon 🍋 scent) so you know it’s working! I would definitely buy this officially this next time 😂 if you’re on the fence, take a look at the reviews... they speak for themselves!!! 12/10 recommend! 💙💛💙
Kat C.
Santee, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kat C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this toner for about 3 weeks and I have already seen huge difference in my hyper pigmentation. The price point is also really great considering the amount of product given. I can’t wait to see final results!
Sabrina  S.
Clearwater, FL
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Sabrina  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Recently, I've noticed my dark spots that I could normally hide pretty well with foundation becoming more pronounced. After some research, I kept coming across this toner. It not only has glowing reviews but it was highly recommended from the Sephora employee. I ended up purchasing it with high hopes. Unfortunately, after using this toner for about two weeks, I've not only discontinued use but also had no noticable positive effects. I will note that this is a high acid toner and I do have dry skin but skin sensitivity is not an issue for me usually. I noticed with the first application of this toner a slight stinging sensation and then immediate redness in the areas where I applied it. This was after exfoliating so given the high acid content, I assumed it was just too strong to apply after exfoliating and opted to use it after normal face washing. The stinging sensation still occurred as did the redness no matter when I applied this in my routine. Update: I did recieve some tips to wait a little while after washing my face to apply this toner and while it did cut back on the redness, for whatever reason, my skin reacts adversely to this toner. In that two weeks time, the only noticiable results i had were patchy redness and irriation. I would have liked to give it time to see some results, unfortunately, this toner just does not fair well with my skin.
Lea J.
Av. Doyen Louis Weil,
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Lea J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently started using this product and I just love it! I was experiencing excessive dark circles and I started using this product accordingly. It smells so nice and is so smooth on the skin.
Kim S.
Pleasanton, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Everybody talks about this toner, and trust me when I say there is a reason why. As someone who struggled with acne their entire life and the dark spots to go with it, this stuff really improved my skin. I had brighter and more even skin tone within weeks and I continue to buy this bottle after bottle. I’m also always impressed at how much extra dirt and make up it removes even after I clean my face. Literally - ADD. TO. CART. [product:ole-henriksen-glow-2oh-dark-spot-toner]
Katie L.
Champaign, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this toner! I bought a full size bottle after trying a sample size in the mini kit. It has a nice scent, maybe lemony? I'm not sure what to describe it as. It has definitely helped even out my skin texture. The reviews I've read have had mixed results for skin like mine (combination normal/oily), so I would definitely do your research before purchasing, but personally I love this product.
Jessica T.
Corona, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Jessica T.
Purchased at: Macy's
My friend recommended this product to me and I love it. It evens out skin tone and monument pores. Very good quality!
Dania D.
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Dania D.
This toner is pretty good. It is not too strong and it smells awesome. I love this brand and I use a lot of their products. I use it as part of my nighttime skin care routine. [product:ole-henriksen-glow-2oh-dark-spot-toner]
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kennessa M.
Ole Henriksen Glow 2OH™ Dark Spot Toner uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am beyond thankful that reviews of this toner finally convinced me to invest in this toner. I have sun damage and acne scars, this toner faded both. There is a strong scent, but the toner is extremely gentle. A must have!

473 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayna L.
Ottawa, ON
il y a 8 mois
Jennifer T. il y a 7 mois
I had melasma I used ordinary niacinamide followed by azelaic acid, and it went away almost all the way, I've been using these two for about 3 years and lots of spf if going outside at all