Ole Henriksen Find Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A pore-purifying cleanser with powerful AHAs to reduce excess oil and unclog pores, without stripping skin.

Solutions for:
- Oiliness
- Pores
- Acne and blemishes

If you want to know more…
Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser reduces excess oil and deeply cleanses pores. Formulated with Green Fusion Complex™ and neem seed oil, its deep cleansing action helps unclog and purify pores without stripping skin, while the invigorating eucalyptus scent awakens the senses. Powerful AHAs—glycolic and lactic acids—help loosen and lift dead skin cells that can cause pore-clogging build-up. Instantly, the complexion is refreshed and balanced with a healthy-looking glow.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
During his own struggle with cystic acne, Ole had firsthand experience with harsh oil control cleansers that left skin feeling stripped. He wanted to create an alternative that is a joy to use. This cleanser features OleHenriksen’s Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—including green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp), and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties to help absorb excess oil and refine pores.

This product is noncomedogenic.

Research results:
- 94% said it restores skin’s balance

Buy on Sephora*
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is good at balancing your skin you will know once you try this. It neutralizes your face especially if you feel like your ph is off even for us women during that time this helps. It helps control the oil I’ve noticed less oil throughout the day and I’ve only been using this for about a week now. It does remove some makeup but not really mascara. I massage this on my face to get the full effect and you only need a pea size and with that this thing will last more than a year so it’s fairly priced. If you have a lot of makeup on I suggest to remove it before using it so you can get the full effect because you want this to get in your pores.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
By far the best facial cleanser i have ever used in my life! I have used everything from proactive to neutrogena, Mario badescu, strydex, dermatologist recommended products and prescribed like epiduo. Nothing has worked as amazing as this has. I used to get chemical burns on my face all the time from using facial cleansers for acne because of the salicylic acid in them. This face wash makes me feel really clean and it feels refreshing. Not like it’s burning my skin away like with other products I’ve used.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was really nice and foam-y on and a little goes a long way. I found a huge difference in my skin’s oil production, so this is a great product for people with oily or combination oily skin.
This does have glycolic acid in it so it might interfere with any medications or retinoids you put on your skin. That was, of course, the problem I had with this and my relation with this product was sadly short-lived.
Arielle J.
Los Lunas, NM
I was recommended this facial cleanser by a Sephora employee for my oily skin and it has been a life savor! It cleared up my breakouts and feels so tingly and clean on my skin! It makes my face feel like a deeper pore cleaning kind of feeling after using it and it smells amazing! I will never go back to my old cleanser! It controls my oil and doesn’t dry out my skin.
Ursulajoe ..
Sacramento, CA
Very happy with Way my skin doesn’t feel stripped. Feels soft, hydrated, and clean after every wash. The price is decent and it’ll last me a long time so it’s so worth it! The smell is so amazing too! This is my first bottle and I bought it in September and I haven’t even hit half way yet. I’m going to invest in more products from this line for my oily skin.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge , IL
This cleanser is very gentle on the skin! It smells amazing and when used with the rest of the items in this line, you get amazing results. I have very oily skin and using this calmed down my shininess, helped reduce pores, and didn’t strip my skin of its natural oils. Highly recommend!
Shubam S.
So far I have been using this cleanser for a month and I really think it has made an improvement in my skin! It doesn't really make existing acne go away much faster, but I think it prevents it from getting bigger and worse. It has really balanced my skin since I have began using it and I don't feel that my skin is as oily anymore.
➵stephanie T.
Great cleanser! I used this for a year straight (one tube) every morning and help battle oiliness and problematic skin. This has been a staple in my routine. Smells wonderful and is a great product to use with a foreo or Clarisonic. I’ve repurchase this and keep it on hand for mornings I need to refresh and wake up my skin
Jennifer C.
Saint Paul, MN
I like this product but not for all the time use - I generally use this in the morning only and my skin tends to like that better. When I first got this, I was using this in the morning and at night and it made my skin really funky and irritated and flat looking. Using this sparingly or every other face washing seems to work better!
Deidra D.
Romeoville, IL
Gentle and refreshing. A little goes a long way. The scent is clean and wakes me up in the morning and gives me energy to continue my skincare routine in the evening. I would definitely give this a go if you have oily/combo skin. This product has changed my skin for the better! Now I’m less oily and breakout less as well.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Does this cleanser work better in the morning or at night? Also, does it work better with the suggested toner and/or other products in the oil control line? Or is it possible to use it by itself?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Will this help with acne?
Will this dry out my skin if I'm not overly oily or dry
Ivana S.
How do you use it?
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
How clean does it leave the skin? Is there any residue and does it dry out the skin?