BY OLE HENRIKSEN

All Skin Stypes/Anti-Aging Perfecting mask with African red tea firms and hydrates with sodium hyaluronate, algae and pomegranate In just 10 minutes, your skin will look and feel bright, smooth and vibrant from the cooling sensation of this perfecting mask based on sodium hyaluronate, African red tea, algae and pomegranate. . see more...

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I might be biased because I am just so obsessed with all of the products in this line but this was one of my favorites. It helps me kind of feel like I'm at the spa. And it leaves my skin feeling smooth and the texture is improved
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
Newark, DE
This mask is awesome! Ole Henriksen is by far one of the best brands out there for skin care. I have like everything I've tried, so far. After using this mask my skin goes from night to day. It's DRAMATIC difference. OLE`!!
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
Even my husband can tell a difference when I use this mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and firm. I got it from Ole Henriksen and I am just obsessed with most of his products. I've gotten my mom hooked on it too!
Brittiany M.
Brittiany M.
Hickory, NC
This is such a great mask, I have combo skin and it just leaves me face feeling touchable soft, not dry or oily. I love the convenience of the squeeze tube and the smell isn't too strong. I will be repurchasing.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a facial mask junkie and this is one of my favorites it's definitely a go to that helps create beautiful skin tone helps clear skin and pores
S M.
S M.
Saint Rose, LA
Ole Hendrickson products are amazing! This is great and makes you feel nice and clean.
Terikay P.
Terikay P.
Edmore, MI
Ole Henriksen is such a good brand and I love that it's natural. Has a good scent
Marija S.
Marija S.
Romeoville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just rediscovered this product,  it had been hiding in my collection for so long I completely forgot about it. I have oily skin with some texture. This mask feels amazing on,  I get just a touch of warmth/tingling. Once I clean it off, my skin feels like awesome. I've noticed that it's more firm, less textured, and my tone is more even. I'm just sad that it doesn't come in a larger size, I'd love something more when I try to repurchase. I've been having a hard time finding a retailer that still stocks it as well.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ole Henriksen is one of my favorite skincare lines! I love their cleansers, their masks and their toners. Their masks are definitely my favorite though, I have tried just about all of them and this was one of my top favs! Makes my face feel so smooth and soft after.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Los Angeles
I love this product!! I can feel my skin tightening and cleaning as I am using the product. When I am finished my face feel clean, tight, and glowing. I feel like this serum is especially good for me because I have a lot of sun exposure.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this product? Is it tested on animals?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
Does this work well with oily skin types?
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long did this take to apply and use and is it ok with sensitive skin?