BY OLE HENRIKSEN

All Skin Stypes/Anti-Aging Perfecting mask with African red tea firms and hydrates with sodium hyaluronate, algae and pomegranate In just 10 minutes, your skin will look and feel bright, smooth and vibrant from the cooling sensation of this perfecting mask based on sodium hyaluronate, African red tea, algae and pomegranate. . see more...

Ashley L.
Los Angeles
I love this product!! I can feel my skin tightening and cleaning as I am using the product. When I am finished my face feel clean, tight, and glowing. I feel like this serum is especially good for me because I have a lot of sun exposure.
Marija S.
Romeoville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just rediscovered this product,  it had been hiding in my collection for so long I completely forgot about it. I have oily skin with some texture. This mask feels amazing on,  I get just a touch of warmth/tingling. Once I clean it off, my skin feels like awesome. I've noticed that it's more firm, less textured, and my tone is more even. I'm just sad that it doesn't come in a larger size, I'd love something more when I try to repurchase. I've been having a hard time finding a retailer that still stocks it as well.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ole Henriksen is one of my favorite skincare lines! I love their cleansers, their masks and their toners. Their masks are definitely my favorite though, I have tried just about all of them and this was one of my top favs! Makes my face feel so smooth and soft after.
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this face mask and I was pleasantly surprised. It left my skin feeling very clean and fresh. Really woke me up. Even cleared up some acne I had gotten. Effective but not my go to.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
I have dry skin and this is one of the face masks I use when just moisturizer isn't enough. It is pretty effective, but not the best mask I've used. I still buy it every once in a while because it does not irritate my skin like some masks do. I do like that it does not seem to add oil to my skin.
Willow G.
I love this product, I don't really love the smell, but I love how it feels. After cleaning my face w/ - cleanser I applied this mask. Let it sit several minutes, 5-10min. It feels very refreshing. Cooling. After I rinsed my face felt very smooth & refreshed
Suzanne C.
Newark, DE
This mask is awesome! Ole Henriksen is by far one of the best brands out there for skin care. I have like everything I've tried, so far. After using this mask my skin goes from night to day. It's DRAMATIC difference. OLE`!!
Brittiany M.
Hickory, NC
This is such a great mask, I have combo skin and it just leaves me face feeling touchable soft, not dry or oily. I love the convenience of the squeeze tube and the smell isn't too strong. I will be repurchasing.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great mask. I love Ole Henriksen products. I use the moisturizer from this brand and I love it so I wanted to give this mask a try. It's is so awesome and leaves my skin feeling so soft
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
Even my husband can tell a difference when I use this mask! It makes my skin feel so smooth and firm. I got it from Ole Henriksen and I am just obsessed with most of his products. I've gotten my mom hooked on it too!
Katie H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this product? Is it tested on animals?
Jenna C.
Richmond, KY
Does this work well with oily skin types?
Andrea H.
Tyngsboro, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long did this take to apply and use and is it ok with sensitive skin?