Ole Henriksen Face the Truth Gel Cleanser uploaded by Megan P.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening, deep cleansing face wash to remove dirt, oil, and other impurities, leaving skin refreshed and with a healthy-looking glow. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Oiliness If you want to know more… Face the Truth™ Gel Cleanser is a versatile, concentrated deep cleanser for all skin types. This hardworking formula does it all at once a rigorous cleansing action removes dirt, oil and impurities. With uplifting orange extract and an energizing citrus scent, it instantly awakens and refreshes skin, leaving the complexion clean and revived with a fresh-from-the-shower, healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Ole considers this cleanser to be like happiness in a bottle with its exhilarating scent, cheery color and smooth texture. Ole originally called this product the On The Go™ Cleanser because it "does it all" and is perfectly suited for busy people. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 females, after 1 week: - 100% agree this product removes dirt, oil, and impurities - 100% agree this product removes makeup - 97% agree this product cleanses pores - 91% agree this product leaves skin clean and bright - 91% agree this product gives skin a healthy glow - 94% agree this product creates healthy-looking skin - 97% agree this product refreshes skin see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kristen D.
Haverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ole Henriksen. And I like this cleaner. I does a good job of removing everything it’s supposed to, it has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and bright. I just have another Ole Henriksen cleaner that I like more.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never had many problems with my skin. I don't really get oily, dry, or am prone to breakouts. I felt like treating myself however to some higher end skin care and chose this kit as I liked the Ole samples I've received in the past. I have been using all three products about 3 to 4 times a week for the past month and have definitely seen a difference in my skin. I look clearer and brighter in my tone than with any other skin care I have been using. If you have skin like mine and would like something not as harsh as an acne treatment or other product, this one is for you! I also recommend buying the "Brighter Truth Set" from Sephora which include the Truth Serum and moisturizer as well.
Megan P.
Senatobia , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. The smell is phenomenal. I was skeptical to get it at first because the girl at Sephora recommended it but after using it, I'm hooked. I bought the $10 trial size and I use a dime size amount. I have combo skin and it works GREAT.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is just a repackage of Ole's classic On The Go cleanser. This stuff smells exactly like orange zest, and Vitamin C leaves your skin tighter and brighter without feeling too drying. It also has a nice zesty refreshing quality to it, which can help wake you up, if need be.
Kathleen I.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser does a great job of removing dirt and deep cleaning my face. My face almost feels TOO clean and maybe a little stripped after using this. However, I really like a lot of moisture in my skin and I might just be being picky! It's a nice cleanser if you're looking to splurge a bit.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this cleanser. It lathers nicely and for the most part my skin feels good after I wash it. But I've noticed that if I don't wipe my face before I wash it, I still have make up residue remaining. Kind of disappointing considering the price point.
Kelsey M.
Raymond, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very effective for brightening. Vitamin C is the main ingredient and it works really well. Got mine from Sephora for $24 so it's not expensive at all. Not difficult to use, the packaging is nice. I love how its smells.
Marta M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with the smell of this product not only that my fave feels amazing and I saw great improvements after just a few uses love it , in fact this product carries vitamin c and it great for the summer!
Tiffany T.
Stafford, VA
I love this facial cleanser!! The scent is so refreshing and awakening for the morning. It foams nicely and leaves your skin feeling so clean but not too dry. I think it's great for combination to oily skin.
Selva Nazaret L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser; it really does the work, and is really smooth and soft! The face could get a little bit cleaner which is why I only give it 4 stars; but it is a pretty good cleanser and doesn't hurt the skin; I have a really oily skin and I recommend it