Ole Henriksen Face the Truth Gel Cleanser uploaded by Megan P.
2 colors available

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening, deep cleansing face wash to remove dirt, oil, and other impurities, leaving skin refreshed and with a healthy-looking glow. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Oiliness If you want to know more… Face the Truth™ Gel Cleanser is a versatile, concentrated deep cleanser for all skin types. This hardworking formula does it all at once a rigorous cleansing action removes dirt, oil and impurities. With uplifting orange extract and an energizing citrus scent, it instantly awakens and refreshes skin, leaving the complexion clean and revived with a fresh-from-the-shower, healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Ole considers this cleanser to be like happiness in a bottle with its exhilarating scent, cheery color and smooth texture. Ole originally called this product the On The Go™ Cleanser because it "does it all" and is perfectly suited for busy people. Research results: In a consumer study on 36 females, after 1 week: - 100% agree this product removes dirt, oil, and impurities - 100% agree this product removes makeup - 97% agree this product cleanses pores - 91% agree this product leaves skin clean and bright - 91% agree this product gives skin a healthy glow - 94% agree this product creates healthy-looking skin - 97% agree this product refreshes skin see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Megan P.
Megan P.
Senatobia , MS
Amazing product. The smell is phenomenal. I was skeptical to get it at first because the girl at Sephora recommended it but after using it, I'm hooked. I bought the $10 trial size and I use a dime size amount. I have combo skin and it works GREAT.
Kathleen I.
Kathleen I.
Columbus, OH
This cleanser does a great job of removing dirt and deep cleaning my face. My face almost feels TOO clean and maybe a little stripped after using this. However, I really like a lot of moisture in my skin and I might just be being picky! It's a nice cleanser if you're looking to splurge a bit.
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is just a repackage of Ole's classic On The Go cleanser. This stuff smells exactly like orange zest, and Vitamin C leaves your skin tighter and brighter without feeling too drying. It also has a nice zesty refreshing quality to it, which can help wake you up, if need be.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
new york, NY
I love the smell of this cleanser. It lathers nicely and for the most part my skin feels good after I wash it. But I've noticed that if I don't wipe my face before I wash it, I still have make up residue remaining. Kind of disappointing considering the price point.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Jackson, MS
Very effective for brightening. Vitamin C is the main ingredient and it works really well. Got mine from Sephora for $24 so it's not expensive at all. Not difficult to use, the packaging is nice. I love how its smells.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
I love this facial cleanser!! The scent is so refreshing and awakening for the morning. It foams nicely and leaves your skin feeling so clean but not too dry. I think it's great for combination to oily skin.
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
This is a great cleanser; it really does the work, and is really smooth and soft! The face could get a little bit cleaner which is why I only give it 4 stars; but it is a pretty good cleanser and doesn't hurt the skin; I have a really oily skin and I recommend it
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
The stuff is amazing for oily skin. It takes out the excess oil without becoming to drying for my skin. Super gentle and refreshing especially when bought as a kit. Will definitely recommend this to my oily girls out there!
Janaina F.
Janaina F.
Lynnwood, WA
That's so good and refreshing for the skin. I always felt pretty clean after using and glowing. I love to use that during my morning routine
Huda A.
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
this is a great gel cleanser and I would highly recommend this to all skin types as it leaves the skin feeling great