Ole Henriksen Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum 1 oz uploaded by jacqueline b.Ole Henriksen Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum 1 oz uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Containing THC, lactic acid, lemon and mulberry extracts, combined with ester-C, this serum helps suppress uneven pigmentation and with regular usage, will lighten the skin to new levels of luminosity. It can be used on any skin type and layered with your usual skincare products. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan see more...

Tarmim K.
I have used many pigment lightening serums and none of them have worked as well as this. I was very surprised to see my dark pigmented areas to lighten up and see how my skin tone was gradually becoming more even just after two weeks
Danielle M.
Love this product. Bright orange becausr of the vitamins in it so you have to use it at night but smells great and worka really well on lightening dark spots. Works great with the scruby stuff from ole too but i dont remember the name but its super abrasive and it really gets rid of dead dry skin.
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
You seriously cannot go wrong with Ole Henrikson's products! This is one of my trusted serums that I return to over and over again. It's lightweight, easy to apply, not harsh at all and it WORKS. Yes, it is an expensive product but it WORKS. How often can you say that about less expensive products that make promises that they can't follow through on?
Jennifer S.
Joliet, MT
I received an Ole Henrickson moisturizer in a beauty subscription recently. I thought it was a serum, but maybe it was just a moisturizer. It had the texture of a serum though. It was very hydrydating and moisturizing. I enjoyed it. the only thing I didn't like was the slightly minty scent it had. not really strong scent so it was tolerable.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
This absolutely works wonders on scarring from acne or otherwise and dark spots on skin. It works to create an even and brighter skin tone by lightening the darkness and spotting on your face. I've seen lots of success with it
Jenn O.
Puyallup, WA
I've been using this for about 1.5 months now and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I have darker pigmentation around my chin area and this serum has helped eliminate that and I just now have started going without makeup, occasionally, now that my chin is lightening up!
Alicia G.
Colby , KS
I have previous acne scars that i didnt think i could get rid of until i tried this serum before my moisturizer and i was NOT disappointed❤ it is a little pricey but with the results its well worth it. I highly recommend this product
Jenna G.
Chula vista, CA
Iv recently started to use this and I really like it. It has met all of my expectations. I got this from my subscription to the beauty box. I paid $25 dollars for a lot of good products from the box but I do use this one everyday!
Kimberly V.
Very nice serum, lightens and brightens. Gentle enough for everyday use. Works great for my sun damaged skin. Purchased it on amazon after seeing review videos, I would definitely repurchase and recommend to friends or family!
Sydney S.
Saginaw, TX
Good for dark spots. Very expensive, best to continue using the product, be consistent. Packaging was simple, price was high. I've used better for dark spots though. If you want something to use for a long routine this is it.
Diana H.
Does this work better than a vitamin C serum? About how long before one sees a difference using this product?
Mara H.
How well does this lightening serum work and will it lighten scars?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Will this lighten dark spots?
Krystyna K.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work on acne scars?