Ole Henriksen Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum 1 oz uploaded by Stephanie H.Ole Henriksen Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum 1 oz uploaded by jacqueline b.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Containing THC, lactic acid, lemon and mulberry extracts, combined with ester-C, this serum helps suppress uneven pigmentation and with regular usage, will lighten the skin to new levels of luminosity. It can be used on any skin type and layered with your usual skincare products. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMO- Triclosan see more...

Cindy A.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
I love this product so much! My complexion looks noticeably brighter and healthier, and makes me feel super pretty (hello, selfies). I also feel like it makes the rest of my makeup look that much better on. I've been applying the serum after washing and toning in the morning. I let it dry and then put on my usual SPF and moisturizer. I have very, very sensitive skin and the serum hasn't caused any breakouts or irritation of any kind, which makes the product a total homerun for me and a definite staple in my skincare routine from now on.
Annaliese S.
Annaliese S.
I got this in a set From Sephora . I have been using the serum every night . It has a nice light orange scent & a little goes a long way . It's very moisturizing and it's one of the few serum I have used that I feel really soaks into my skin. So far it has done an amazing job at lighten my dark spots and discoloration I have around my jaw line. If ur looking for a great serum for brightening and radiance , this is the one for you!
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
Grants, Nm
This will be a good product if you're like me, and have a tendency to get dull skin very easily. I've noticed quickly after using it, my skin looked healthier and brighter. Always a staple in my daily routine after cleansing my face in the morning. It has a scent like orange peels which I love. It fades quickly. I picked this up originally in a 500 point perk at Sephora, but caved and bought the full size. It's great.
Kyra M.
Kyra M.
I can say the Enlighten Me serum works wonders! After using it, my face is instantly smooth and soft, not greasy. It gives me a healthy glow and over time, I've noticed some of my dark spots fading, overall improving my complexion and I love that. It's a product I will continuously use to keep the results coming. I can wear it under my makeup and won't clog my pores so it will always be in my makeup bag!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Oh Ole Henriksen products, how I love thee! This is an amazing brand. Its not cheap but it works fantastic. My favorite is their Vitamin C line for brightening (also smells delish) but this Enlighten Me Pigment Serum is also fantastic. I would definitely recommend. Try to get a sample from a store like Sephora. I don't think you will be disappointed and will want to buy the full sized version.
Kat P.
Kat P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im a huge fan of Ole Henriksen and this product I managed to come across from a good friend of mine. She recommended it to me after discussing concerns about her complexion. I decided to give it a try for about a few weeks. I didn't see too much color change on my skin but it did keep it soft and moisturized. You don't even need a lot of the product. A little goes a long way.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Dracut, MA
I started using this product to help lighten past acne scars and hyper pigmentation. A little goes a long way. I use this at night after my toner and before my moisturizer. It had a citrus like smell and is a little sticky but then soaks into your skin. Since using it I have noticed my skin is smoothr, has a glow to it and some of my marks have started to fade.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Wildomar, CA
I got this product in a sample set from Sephora. I liked it because I suffer from acne scars and discoloration. I used it as part of my nightly skincare regimen and saw a significant difference in the appearance of my scars. I like the consistency, it's a smooth serum that's easy to apply. It can feel a little tacky and I would recommend to only use it at night.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is an amazing product. I have really and hyper pigmentation and have sun damage on my face this product literally erased all of my skin issues. This product doesn't irritate the skin which is a bonus. This is my first time using this product and would repurchase it again. I would recommend this product hands downs for the simple fact that it works.
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this product. I have rosacea as well as dry skin. This does not irritate my skin and I've been able to use it daily. The only thing I dislike is that it comes in a clear bottle and has color added to it. I was worried that the color would irritate my skin but it has not. However, I think this could potentially irritate someone else.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Does this work better than a vitamin C serum? About how long before one sees a difference using this product?
Mara H.
Mara H.
How well does this lightening serum work and will it lighten scars?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price? Will this lighten dark spots?
Krystyna K.
Krystyna K.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work on acne scars?