How is this tinted moisturizer? Have not seen this yet but very interested as I love tinted moisturizers, BB creams, and CC creams instead of foundations. How is the coverage and how do the shades match skintones?
Reading Sta, PA - il y a 2 mois

3 answers

There’s no tint love :)
il y a 2 mois
^ she is right! I have tried this cream and I really enjoyed it!!! It appears thick however has great spreadability! I do have some suggestions as to how to make this more of a tinted moisturizer. I purchased “the ordinary” serum foundation (GREAT value I think it was $6!) and I take the ole cream, add some of my serum foundation as well as a drop of my fav SPF cream and mix on the back of my hand and then apply with my fingers onto my face. This is something I do in the morning, and I even use my beauty blender to blend near my hair if I see harsh lines! If you’re really aiming for a tinted moisturizer all in one I’d check out Clinique camouflage line as they were great! Hope this helps!
il y a 2 mois
If you’re referring to the green Ole Henriksen cold plunge, it’s not a tinted moisturizer. It’s a regular daily moisturizer for morning or night that has a cooling effect to make your pores look smaller. So it won’t provide coverage, and there’s no worry about matching your skin tone. Hope that clarifies :)