Does it blurs the pores?🧐🤗
Holyoke, MA - il y a 3 mois

10 answers

I wouldn't use the word blur as the product is a moisturizer and not something that sits on your face like a primer but it does minimize the look of pores.
il y a 2 mois
oh ya! it’s awesome for blurring!
il y a 2 mois
On me it burned my skin and I couldn’t wear makeup for days after using this product. I’d suggest trying it on a small portion of your skin first rather then your whole face. I honestly have found primer that’s cheaper then this that works better.
il y a 2 mois
I agree with everyone. It does diminish the appears of pores immediately (especially if you apply foundation after) but to permanently finish them you gotta use it everyday. I’ve been using it for more than than two weeks and my pores have shrunk!
il y a 3 mois
It minimizes the appearance of mine a bit, but I really like this moisturizer
il y a 3 mois
Not for me! But it’s supposed to shrink your pores gradually with use. I definitely notice a difference after a few weeks for sure.
il y a 3 mois
Pores look diminished right after application due to active ingredients ... but after it will go back.. with time I have noticed a small difference.
il y a 3 mois
No it actually shrinks them overtime, so you don't have to worry about blurring makeup :)
Not really no
il y a 3 mois
Not for me, no. Pores look the same