Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER

by Ole Henriksen

Instantly hydrates, reduces the look of pores and controls surface oil

The Details

Take the plunge: Instantly hydrate and diminish the look of pores with this lightweight, oil-

free moisturizer, designed specifically for oily and combination skin. Inspired by the “cold

plunge” step of the Scandinavian sauna cycle, this lightly cooling moisturizer gives skin a

refreshing splash of hydration.

With BHA (beta hydroxy acid aka salicylic acid) and LHA (lipohydroxy acid), it helps detoxify

and minimize the look of pores and control surface oil. Plus, it smoothes uneven skin texture

and targets fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Lose the shine and keep your Ole Glow®!

How to Use

Suggested Usage:

Apply evenly to face and neck AM and PM.

Precautions:

For external use only. Use as directed.

Inspiration:

In Ole’s homeland of Scandinavia, saunas are revered as a place of both physical and mental

relaxation, believed to improve circulation and detoxify. A cycle begins with a hot sauna

session, followed by a plunge into a nearby lake, sea or swimming pool to cool down.

Ingredients

Salicylic acid (BHA) and lipohydroxyacid (LHA)

Help lift and loosen dead skin cells that can

clog pores

Alpine willowherb extract

Rich in antioxidants to help nourish and condition skin

Green Fusion Complex™

This proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—including green tea, eucalyptus, algae

(kelp) and Irish moss extracts—helps refine the look of pores

Clinical Results

In an 8 week clinical study on 36 women, after 4 weeks:

-100% of users agree this product nourishes skin

-100% of users agree this product creates healthier-looking skin

-97% of users agree this product clarifies skin

-94% of users agree this product detoxifies pores

Is it actually cold/cool when applied ?
What is he best moment to use AM or PM?
Does this smell nice and how did it work for you?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER!
How would you rate this product?
Mays Landing, NJ
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Desiree L.
This moisturizer feels absolutely amazing! I’ve never used olehenriksen products before but wow, such great quality! I think I’ll store it in the fridge for a cooling effect. Can’t wait to see the long term effects, it’s supposed to minimize pores, and I could definitely use some help there! It smells so good too, a light minty scent.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Monique L.
This product rocks! definitely have a glow but don't look greasy.. no highlighter necessary!! Also my pores look pretty clear and I've been using this for about a week! love it so far!
Hurst, TX
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Cody H.
Never really used anything like this before. It is great for reducing the size of my pores, and it has a great smell to it. I like the packaging and would purchase. Highly recommend
Lansdale, PA
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Lucas B.
A little goes a long way. this is a high quality moisturizer that will leave your skin feeling fresh. slight minty fragrance cools your face and is a great way to start the day
East Hanover, NJ
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Kevin B.
This moisturizer is a lightweight creamy texture that melts right into the skin and gives a lot more of a hydrated feeling than I was expecting. It claims to give you a light exfoliation and pore refining effect, with that being said I did notice I was breaking out a little bit shortly after the first few days using it, but that could be the moisturizer “clearing out” the pores as it claims to loosen and lift out dead skin cells that clog pores. Overall, I really enjoy this moisturizer at night after longer days of wearing makeup and to detox the skin overnight. I would definitely recommend this if you’re more of an oily skin type and you want to re-balance the moisture level in your skin.
Euless, TX
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Alizna M.
Received this as a gift. I love its cold and smooth texture so much ♥️ It feels heavy but as soon as you put it on your skin it melts/absorbs really well and leave your skin fresh. The cold feel is really good for my oily tzone. Loveeeedddd it.
Oak Creek, WI
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Gina V.
This lightweight whipped moisturizer feels amazing when you first put it on! You can definitely feel a cooking my sensation, but it is still subtle enough of you have sensitive skin. My skin is combination, and this felt slightly drying so I switched to just applying at night, paired with slugging to lock in the moisture. I love that this has SA, and I do feel like it does help cleanse your pores! Will be purchasing again.
Converse, TX
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Adri C.
I received this in my voxbox this moisturizer has a menthol scent and refreshing cooling factor without leaving your face feeling sticky. I use it as a primer for my makeup and a night time moisturizer. I love it but personally I would not buy it again
Coral Gables, FL
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Katherine S.
First time using the brand and the cream really feels good. Aftee using it I feel my face more fresh and moisturize, really love the feeling and how fresh my face feels
Dallas, TX
Ole Henriksen COLD PLUNGE™ PORE REMEDY MOISTURIZER uploaded by Caroline J.
I’m so picky when it comes to my moisturizers and this one has definitely hit my top 3 fav. I love the texture, I love the smell, I love how it just seeps into my skin. I probably would like for this to come with a little scooping tool so I don’t dig my fingers into it. I don’t have any complaints about this one though. It made me skin feel silky and look glowy!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...