Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask

by Ole Henriksen

Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask

Is this a good face mask ? Should I spend my money?
Does this mask have a colour and does it suits oily skin?
How can I get a sample of this to give my review ?
Start your review of Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask!
Christina F.
Oviedo, FL
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Christina F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve used this mask intermittently and love the way [email protected]@my skin feel, it’s very cool on the skin, love the color, smells refreshing, and def minimizes the pores!!! [product:ole-henriksen-cold-plunge-pore-mask]
khushboo P.
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by khushboo P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with all of Olehenrikson products. A little pricey but works wonders. This mask is absolutely beautiful in color and has a great cooling feel when applying. It is a little hard to remove. I would definitely recommend washing off in the shower and using a wash cloth. It can get messy otherwise. I did notice the mask leave my skin feeling super clean and soft. Worth a try for sure. 💙💙💙
Melanie F.
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I read really great reviews of this mask so I had to try it! This is the Ole Henriksen cold plunge pore mask. It felt very cooling and the color was so fun! This is great for oily acne prone skin and great for sensitive skin.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Savannah G.
I try different face masks basically weekly because I love them as a part of my self care routine...this is my most recent try. I like it! It does tingle and feel very “minty” on the skin which I personally enjoy, it makes me feel like it’s actually doing something for my skin...After using this my pores did seem tighter, which is pretty typical for me with any type of clay mask. I like that this has lactic acid added in as well, so I feel like I’m getting more bang for my buck than just a standard clay mask with only kaolin. Overall it isn’t the most revolutionary mask I’ve tried but I did enjoy using it and my face does look fantastic so I would recommend giving it a try!
Anna L.
Del Rio
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Anna L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m trying out the @olehenriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask for the first time! It’s quite refreshing with a relaxing scent to it. Also, I like the gentle tingling sensation as well. I can tell it’s definitely getting deep into your pores without irritating them. I put this on after getting a warm shower and then gently drying off my face before applying the mask.
Colleen M.
Washington, DC
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Colleen M.
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Colleen M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I couldn’t resist the color of this mask and I had to get it!! I finally tried it and I love the way this feels on my skin! It’s instantly cooling and washing it off with cold water really wakes up the skin. I like like that this has AHA and BHA for reducing skin texture. I’d only use it 1-2 times a week, so that you don’t over exfoliate the skin but it’s great for a self care day :)
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Toma A.
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask First, the color is beautiful. Just WOW! It seriously has a cooling effect to it, as named. Although it's a little hard to wash off sometimes, it's the best of the clay masks I've used. #OleHenriksen
Kimmy H.
Conroe, TX
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Kimmy H.
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Kimmy H.
This is the best pore mask I’ve ever used! It’s detoxifying and cooling clay instantly reduced the size of my pores. It has a great drying effect, doesn’t crack or itch and improves dullness. It’s rich with botanicals that are so soothing to the skin! I use it at least 3 times a week because I love the way my skin looks after use. 10/10 on this one! Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask.
Olivia S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Olivia S.
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Olivia S.
This is a great moisturizer for sensitive skin, I received this in a vevo box. It has a creamier based with a mint smell. It helps with hydrating.Thankyou Olehenriksen for the free product! #taketheplunge
Celina S.
Plant City, FL
Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge™ Pore Mask uploaded by Celina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
OMG!! If you are looking for something to cleanse your pores and you like the tingling feeling on your face that’s very cooling and you want a mask that makes you feel like you have a new face you definitely need to try this!

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anna Z.
Italia
il y a 8 mois
Ivana A. il y a 5 mois
It’s really good at detoxing the skin and bringing blemishes to the surface. It absorbs oil and leave your skin feeling so fresh and clean