Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I swear by this morning and night serum as a preventative and restorative. It’s refreshing and light weight for the skin. I would recommend it to the youth and the mature! I’ve been using it for the past two years and I use it because I keep on swing results!
Michelle G.
Denham Springs, LA
I use the serum in the mornings to give my skin a little boost for the day. So far I haven’t noticed any huge difference in my skin so I’m not sure I will repurchase in the future.
Alison L.
Toronto, WY
Love love love! Ole Henriksen vitamin c serum made the biggest difference to my mothers face! Oh my goodness how she glows now. Anyone that overtanned as a youth will see the damage much later in life and I hope this serum will do the same magic for me when I’m my moms age
Allie K.
Victoria , BC
I LOVED these products! Absolutely a 5 star quality, it met my expectations and then some. The smell is wonderful. It's perfect for traveling or over night trips!
Christine T.
I like the travel sized kit to try but I don’t like the wipes as much as I like the truth serum. The wipes are not as wet as other brands I’ve used but it smells very nice.
Rabia M.
I love the scent of these products but also how bright and fresh my face looked when using these products. I used them on vacation every morning and it immediately perked up my skin and make me look like tired. Also it was excellent in colder months when my skin tends to look a little dull.
KAILEY B.
Moore, OK
My ffffaaavvvvv product line. First of all, the smell is to die for. Like dream sickle heaven times 10. The line really does leave my face much more radiant, bright, and not so dull looking. I️ would recommend this line to anyone!
Sharon C.
This makes my skin so soft!! I would repurchase it but I wouldn't use it every night because it's a bit on the pricey side. It's worth to treat you self a few times a week. It takes all my makeup off.
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Fave two products for post gym flow. I love the scent and how refreshing it feels also love the brightening effect it won't be immediate but over time u will notice a difference in your complexion and spots
Amber S.
Blue Springs, MS
Oh I love this stuff! The feel is delightful on your skin, making it velvety to the touch and smells delicious