Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Katie P.
Coconut creek , FL
This wipes are horrible. They are very dry and they don’t feel pleasant when you rubbing your face. Any drugstore wipes I tried so far were much better. The other product was fine but nothing special.
Marinna M.
Had a sample of the vitamin C serum and felt it didn't do much. I think it may have been expired though
Jessica C.
Saint John
I find his product to make my skin more oily. I will not purchase this product again.
Shayla O.
Mayo
I wasn't a huge fan of this serum. It claims to brighten the skin and help with scarring or dark spots, but I didn't notice a difference at all. Even though I used the whole bottle. Its very pricey for the amount you get, but you also don't need to use a lot. I found it to be very sticky and it's not made for oily skin like my own.
Jennifer R.
It is such a great seller and this seems to work wonders for everyone. On me no way woke up to tons of tiny whiteheads. Will not be purchasing again.
Michelle G.
Denham Springs, LA
I use the serum in the mornings to give my skin a little boost for the day. So far I haven’t noticed any huge difference in my skin so I’m not sure I will repurchase in the future.
Christine T.
I like the travel sized kit to try but I don’t like the wipes as much as I like the truth serum. The wipes are not as wet as other brands I’ve used but it smells very nice.
Anna T.
I love how easy the wipes are to use. But they’re really expensive for what you get out of them.
Sarah J.
Hamilton
This product is great for traveling !! The wipes work great to remove your makeup on the go and the serum really makes your skin feel great and healthy. Just wish that it came in larger sizes
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
Honestly I didn't care for the wipes at all. They are good in a pinch but NOT my first choice at all. They smell too sweet for me, it's sort of nauseating for me and the texture of the wipes made my skin feel irritated.