Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Youri J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I purchased this it was an accident as I had went to the store to get the purple makeup remover version of this. That said I really ended up enjoying this product; I don't wear full face makeup and this removes what I do wear perfectly well. Another bonus is that it never irritates my somewhat sensitive skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and exfoliated.

I did eventually purchased the ones meant for makeup removal but I didn't care for them and went back to these.
Shayla O.
Mayo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a huge fan of this serum. It claims to brighten the skin and help with scarring or dark spots, but I didn't notice a difference at all. Even though I used the whole bottle. Its very pricey for the amount you get, but you also don't need to use a lot. I found it to be very sticky and it's not made for oily skin like my own.
Alison L.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! Ole Henriksen vitamin c serum made the biggest difference to my mothers face! Oh my goodness how she glows now. Anyone that overtanned as a youth will see the damage much later in life and I hope this serum will do the same magic for me when I’m my moms age
Holly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum smells AMAZING! It's very refreshing and smoothing. I got this from Sephora. It doesn't have the effect I would expect for the price and unfortunately won't be re purchasing but is good for a special use when your skin needs a boost.
Josie T.
Dartmouth , NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set I bought this for a very cheap price and it helped brighten my skin and help my uneven texture . It left my skin looking glossy and fresh not to harsh on the skin . Bought this at Sephora for 12 bucks
Alissa K.
Really like these makeup removing wipes. They smell great and actually work. I’ve bought these time and time again and never disappoint. Also love the packaging that’s easy to carry around. Defs a must have.
Caitlin P.
Maple ridge , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my skin feel clean and refreshed before bed and in the morning. It's very effective but just a little expensive in price for the value in my opinion. I would recommend this product if you can ignore the price though.
Jacki O.
Maple Ridge, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey but worth it. Buy at sephora and get some free samples to go along with them. They take off makeup well and you can skip doing anything else and head to bed. Smell good and absorb well.
Sarah J.
Hamilton
This product is great for traveling !! The wipes work great to remove your makeup on the go and the serum really makes your skin feel great and healthy. Just wish that it came in larger sizes
Allie K.
Victoria , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVED these products! Absolutely a 5 star quality, it met my expectations and then some. The smell is wonderful. It's perfect for traveling or over night trips!