Ole Henriksen Cleanse & Brighten On the Go uploaded by guess? W.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

A travel-sized duo of top-sellers, powered by vitamin C, to keep your skin bright, nourished, and energized when you're on the go. The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths cleanse, brighten, and hydrate in one easy step. Each quilted cloth sweeps away dirt, oil, and makeup as vitamin c, coq10, and black currant oil rejuvenate and hydrate for radiant, youthful-looking skin. Like a daily vitamin for your skin, this high potency serum, Truth Serum Collagen Booster®. is formulated with a proprietary five-source vitamin C complex to help brighten, support natural collagen, and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It prevents further damage and visible signs of aging by defending from environmental aggressors and free radical damage. Enriched with green tea extract and sodium hyaluronate, the weightless, fast-absorbing, oil-free formula penetrates deep within the skin, offering antioxidant protection and essential hydration and nourishment. The iconic and uplifting citrus scent will pamper your skin and your senses. This set contains:10 ct The Clean Truth™ Cleansing Cloths 0.5 fl oz Truth Serum Collagen BoosterE Research results: In a consumer study on 70 clients using Truth Serum Collagen Booster: - 95% of subjects reported that the product firms the skin - 92% of subjects showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area in 4 weeks see more...

Alley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bomb duo!! I love me some vitamin c! These wipes are perfect for after work and I love the light exfoliating feeling.
Amber S.
Blue Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh I love this stuff! The feel is delightful on your skin, making it velvety to the touch and smells delicious
I only like to use if I'm not going anywhere or need make up. Left a little of a sticky residue on my face....
Marinna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had a sample of the vitamin C serum and felt it didn't do much. I think it may have been expired though
Genesis A.
phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps me a lot when I'm in a hurry to practice, even my friends use it too and I almost finish it
Ly N.
Fl
I love this combination. One product cleans your face while the other gives you a youthful appearance.
Anna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy the wipes are to use. But they’re really expensive for what you get out of them.
Isabella C.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love these products keep my skin shiny and bright the make up wipes are so good as. Well
Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for on the go if you need a good moisturizer and makeup wipes do the job good
Julianne S.
These are perfect for any kind of travel and work well! I'll definitely be using these again in the future